• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Lovely dive from Kane. It's only the dirty foreigner eh?

Justice, was offside before the ball got to him

Great solo effort by Salah, Kane left to rue his miss

Neville cheering for the penalty now. Really poor.

Ha - another linesman makes a decision!!

What an amazing end to this game, from triumph to despair for Klopp and Liverpool, redemption for Kane!

Today was a good game to illustrate why Kane will never be a truly world class striker.

He already is.
Not a chance, too slow just for starters, very little ability to beat a player, not won anything at all, as far as I know? Happy to come back to this after the world cup too :)

Kane is a strange one for me. At times he looks utterly lost, and he never really grabs a game by the neck on his own. Equally, however, he doesn't need to. He's a stupidly good finisher and his record speaks for itself. I'd go so far as to say he's second only to Cristiano in terms of taking exceptionally difficult chances and converting them with an almost casual aplomb. He's just not an athlete in the same way many of the top forwards these days are, but it's hard to hold that against him when he's doing the thing forwards have to do better than, well, all of his peers.

As a pure goalscoring centre forward there is no one better than Kane. The game is different these days so comparing him to Messi or Ronaldo is not really appropriate. He scores all types of goals too, name me a better central striker than him?

Back