• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I've seen that lots of Liverpool fans are furious with the decision for the 2nd penalty.

Having seen it from several angles, my initial thoughts range from "that's a clear penalty" all the way to "that's a clear penalty". What the hell are they complaining about?

Van Dijk does foul him but the dive from Lamela is pretty pathetic.

Courtois is not good with his feet at all..a bit overrated as a goalie i think

Wtf are chelsea doing, look like a sunday league team..missing passes, everything

Wtf are chelsea doing, look like a sunday league team..missing passes, everything

Conte's lost the plot. Going public with his "we need to buy better players" bullshit is begging Roman for the sack.

Bakayoko has been terrible for some matches now..i would put Giroud on for him to get a target on at HT..kante can do the work as a dm with one of the others taking responsibility

He's not wrong though is he? Don't think a single one of their summer signings has actually improved the team.

Too late now with bakayoko switch

What an absolutely shit 29 minutes from Bakayoko. Tongo II.

He's not wrong though is he? Don't think a single one of their summer signings has actually improved the team.

And he had no input on it? I find that difficult to believe.

Bakayoko is a victim in all this. He was bought based on his performances in a completely different system at Monaco. He's never been a guy that is most effective in a two-man midfield. And yet that's what Conte has continually asked him to do, despite heaps of evidence that it's to the detriment of both the player and the team. It's shockingly poor management.

Did Bakayoko have tin shins and a passing range of less than three yards at Monaco? He's just been woeful, system or not.

And he had no input on it? I find that difficult to believe.

Bakayoko is a victim in all this. He was bought based on his performances in a completely different system at Monaco. He's never been a guy that is most effective in a two-man midfield. And yet that's what Conte has continually asked him to do, despite heaps of evidence that it's to the detriment of both the player and the team. It's shockingly poor management.
Most times I've seen him this season he's played as part of a 3 man midfield as Conte went with a front two of Morata and Hazard.

He played pretty much solely as part of a central two for Monaco too!

He is on the level of Schneiderlin for me..does nothing really

Fucking courtois

He played pretty much solely as part of a central two for Monaco too!

Fuck off, how have I misremembered that so badly.

As you were.

Conte has to go with 3 at the back and giroud on in the second..nothing to lose

So Conte is getting sacked. Looks like the players want him gone too

Fucking courtois

More like fucking Cahill being a big stiff idiot. Again. Courtois doesn't have much choice but to come out there and the ref gets taken in by a dive.

Back