• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Think that's another one where there's both a foul and a dive, Courtois tries to bail on it but catches the left leg and bloke goes flying.

Looked like a dive first but if you saw the last replay behind deulofeu courtois touches him so he flies sideways.

Not good from Cahill though either

I really hate the fact that that's a pen. It pisses me off. He's just brushed him yet it's a penalty as there's 'contact'. Ugh.

Still - its Chelsea so lolz.

I really hate the fact that that's a pen. It pisses me off. He's just brushed him yet it's a penalty as there's 'contact'. Ugh.

Still - its Chelsea so lolz.

Ref evening it up I suppose. Does Chelsea a favour by sending Bakayoko off and so chucks Watford a soft pen.

No aerial threat from chelsea at all..surely conte has to adress that

Did Bakayoko have tin shins and a passing range of less than three yards at Monaco? He's just been woeful, system or not.

He was absolutely brilliant last season. I really enjoyed watching him play. Just not working for him at the moment at Chelsea, absolutely no belief in himself either

I really like Doucoure, talent and have the physical side too

Maybe something for Arsenal to look at

Nice finish by Hazard... No Neves finish but still

Fantastic goal by Janmaat there!!!

Shit from cahill again

Luiz, Cahill and Fabregas all pathetic on that goal. Well played Janmaat but how much space are you giving him?

Is Cahill a statue? Fuck me, what's his value? I'd rather have Bennett, Coady or Boly ahead of him... Utter shite

Doesn't seem to have played much this season Janmaat but always looks a very steady player when I've seen him, think he'd be a good upgrade on Doherty in the summer.

Back