• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

And Danilo very nearly does it again!

Amazing save from Ederson onto the bar and then Sterling with one of the misses of the season. Decent game here

Shite from Walker. Sterling needs to hang his head for that miss though.

I'm impressed with Burnley. City should have been out of sight but I've got nothing but admiration for the way Burnley have stuck at it. They could have equalised earlier when Ederson made that unreal save onto the woodwork.

That miss from Sterling gets worse the more times they show it!

Ashley Barnes in sly elbow shock. I really don't like him.

Kilmarnock have beaten Celtic :icon_lol:

Well Im about to watch Jonjo Shelvey try and play football for 90 minutes wish me good luck.

Bloody hell, a linesman actually making a decision.

He should have made another. How the fuck has Shelvey got away with that shirt pull?

Ben Davies’ challenge on Arnold was virtually the same as Batth’s against Brizzle, ref plays on. Such a lack of consistency in decisions from ref to ref, obviously Danny should have stayed on as he won the ball.

Alexander-Arnold looks decent. Good game this.

Think the big difference there is that Davies got a lot more on the ball and took it completely away from Alexander-Arnold. Batth just gave it a little nudge and then the Bristol City player still cleared it away before being caught by Batth's follow through. That challenge just now wasn't straight head on either, so contact wasn't always a definite depending on the speed, timing and commitment of the two players involved.

Think the big difference there is that Davies got a lot more on the ball and took it completely away from Alexander-Arnold. Batth just gave it a little nudge and then the Bristol City player still cleared it away before being caught by Batth's follow through. That challenge just now wasn't straight head on either, so contact wasn't always a definite depending on the speed, timing and commitment of the two players involved.

I’ll have to agree to disagree, obviously there are slight differences but ultimately they both won the ball and caught the man on the follow through.

What a thunderbastard from Wanyama! Stunning strike

Gary Neville cheering as it went in, classy from sky sports Spurs.

Back