• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Robert Madeley apparently. Phillips was booked.

Our mate Bobby. Terrible every time I’ve seen him this year. Think he’s been at Molineux a couple of times. Forest was one

I mean....he’s sort of going for the ball, as in the reason he is so high is that the ball is bouncing but that has to be a red.

Our mate Bobby. Terrible every time I’ve seen him this year. Think he’s been at Molineux a couple of times. Forest was one

Millwall at home t'other.

Was pretty good against Millwall and then allowed Forest to scythe down anybody they felt.

I mean....he’s sort of going for the ball, as in the reason he is so high is that the ball is bouncing but that has to be a red.
I'd go with reckless rather than malicious too.

Looks to me like he is going for the ball but going in with that speed and force leaves very little margin for error, with the ball bouncing too just makes it very difficult to get the right out come. Silly challenge to commit to really given the circumstances.

Ooff...was he trying to recreate the tackle on Zyro...
McLean tried to recreate Bennett's tackle from Sunday earlier on too.

I know, some days late but not a fan of VAR either..takes too much time and cuts off the flow of the game..so change refs for robots when youre on it..salahs pen was soft

I see the Sky and media in general love-in with everyone's favourite spiv Lee Johnson continues. Shouldn't he be giving his pre-match teamtalk instead of talking bollocks on front of the cameras?

Bolton take the lead v Brizzle City

Great goal as well, break from his own half from Ameobi and he then scores from 20 yards out

Agreed. Great goal from Ameobi. Bristol gonna fade away the rest of this season I feel

It feels filthy to celebrate a Notlob goal, but hahahahahahahahaha fuck you Bristol City.

Brizzle lose. Shocking run of form since we mentally destroyed them.

Bolton hang on and another defeat for Brizzle... Shame! :icon_lol:

They have no midfield based on what I've seen. Can't control a game. Entirely reliant on the forwards to magick something.

Brizzle lose. Shocking run of form since we mentally destroyed them.

Nice premise, but maybe the cup run contributed a bit, too. League form undermined by the Wembley mirage and can't be regained when reality bites. They'll do well to keep a playoff spot at this rate.

Yeah, not always good to have a cup run unless you have a big/massive squad

Great goal from Danilo, a superb finish. Criminal defending not closing him down though.

Great strike. May as well have been a free kick for all the time he had!

Man City have only named 6 subs for the game today. Sends a great message to the millions of pounds worth of talent they've hoovered up into their academy. Come on Pep, you're better than that

Back