• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

And there we go. Great finish but Villa are pap.

Irrelevant really as far as we are concerned - still 12 pts ahead of 3rd (11 if Cardiff win their game in hand)

Still not seen anyone capable of making a sufficient push to cause us problems (& that assumes that we fall of a cliff at some point)

Can’t believe Villa have won 5 in a row, soon to be 6.

Good to see the Pulis revolution going well. Three league games at home, 0 goals scored.

I wonder if admin on that Derby forum have closed that silly thread.

I'm sorry - did Prutton and Hendrie just call that a 'fantastic game of football'??

shame millwall didn’t nick a goal but a decent result for us.

spawny villa.

I'd suggest that you can only play rubbish and still win for so long. The villa goalie did well by all accounts. They're on a bit of a run at the moment but over the season that's the exception rather than the norm.

I'd suggest that you can only play rubbish and still win for so long. The villa goalie did well by all accounts. They're on a bit of a run at the moment but over the season that's the exception rather than the norm.

You can only beat what's in front of you and all that but the only stand out victory in their run was hammering Bristol City after we broke their spirit.

3-1 against Barnsley, 1-0 at inconsistent Forest, and 1-0 at a Boro in disarray were much of a muchness. Two of the three preceding that were form side Brentford and Derby, they lost both.

Have to give any side credit winning 5 on the spin. But as Paddy says they’re still a mile behind us.

Villa stat:

This is the first time they've won 5 games on the spin since March/April 1998.

Villa twonk sat behind me is convinced they're going to overhaul us and win the league.

Ain't happening. It's a race for 2nd, and it's going to be interesting to see who finishes 2nd. Villa and Derby currently the favourites but I wouldn't write off Fulham as they look decent and are on a cracking run of form. I think they're due to play Villa soon.

I hope Cardiff and Brizzle's seasons peter out into nothing. Actually, no I don't - I'd like Brizzle to lose in the Play Off final. It'd be hilarious.

No, its clearly not, but it doesn't stop them endlessly speculating and looking down on little wolves. Still suppose its better than 'talking' to the blues fans.

Back