• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

one of colin's other comments - "they're so quick, that's the problem". yep, that valid rationale - if they weren't so quick, we wouldn't have to hack them down.

Ankle ligament damage for Sane. I am sure Colin thinks it is all part of the game.

Six-weeker if he’s torn them which wouldn’t surprise me after that fucking ‘tackle’.

yeah, a yellow looks about right for that challenge...

DUpeS00X4AAAe0-.jpg:large

Absolute fucking bastard. A real cunts challenge. Sane is lucky his injury was not worse.

Going by the first half hour at Bramhall Lane, Sheff Utd look decent enough, Villa look decidedly ordinary and we have nothing to worry about from either.

Which we knew anyway.

If there were some kind of pound for pound ranking system of the 92 clubs, Villa would genuinely be in the bottom 20. Fucking wank.

Villa doing nada against anybody half decent. There's a surprise.

Well I think Sheffield United are playing really well, very well drilled and Clarke is like a different player...(body snatchers?)
Could do with Fleck getting that yellow for him to miss our match.

Obviously I doubt Sheffield United will keep the high intensity up and Villa will probably get a stuffy goal from a corner to win.

They've Both been terrible. Sheffield Utd lacking any penetration and Villa making no effort to attack. Got the horrible feeling they will knick a winner though

Hopefully it will be graced by a Blades winner. They aren't catching us.

Come on Millwall as well

Carvahal has done an excellent job at Swansea. He's really turned their season around, they looked relegation certainties

Makes our efforts against them look pretty decent, and also leaves the shit in the shit.

They've Both been terrible. Sheffield Utd lacking any penetration and Villa making no effort to attack. Got the horrible feeling they will knick a winner though

And there we go. Great finish but Villa are pap.

Back