• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I work in Aston - I know exactly what you mean.

Have had 2 Villa fans at work today both tell me they are coming for us, and we should be looking over our shoulder. One of them was convinced we were only about 6 points clear of them :icon_lol:

They've won 5 on the spin, whilst we have "been having a wobble" (his words) and yet still 12 points clear of them.

Closer to 11th placed Brentford than they are to us. We have the same lead over second place (which isn't Villa) as PSG do in Ligue Un.

Yeah, I'm quaking in my boots.

Although he was in the United half before kick off...

Lukaku spends 90% off his time looking like one of the worst footballers to ever live.

Some bona fide awful full back play by Ashley Young there. Don't bother covering your area mate, you carry on holding hands with the centre half for no reason.

Shaw has been tremendous recently and gets immediately dumped out for Young who's a shocking defender. Bizarre.

They've won 5 on the spin, whilst we have "been having a wobble" (his words) and yet still 12 points clear of them.
We've still got better PPG over the last 8 games according to the table I saw yesterday.

We've still got better PPG over the last 8 games according to the table I saw yesterday.

Doesn't surprise me. This Villa side can just as easily not win in 6, you can't see that happening with us.

Fully expect to finish the season 18 points or more clear of them

Jose has just taken Fellaini off.... minutes after he's put him on.

You'd think he is injured but he's just stormed down the tunnel..

Fellaini hooked five minutes after coming on? WTF Jose????

Maybe they've received a bid for him!

Matt Phillips' 'challenge' on Brahim Diaz tonight was horrific. How on earth he stayed on the pitch is a complete mystery. So late, so high and completely OTT. Appalling.

To bring Herrera on too, it's not like he's even added extra attacking potential. Would've been better placed just leaving Lingard on, he looked as likely as anyone else in a United shirt to do anything tonight.

Back