• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff has been a real feast for the eyes.

Sky's love in with Spurs is rather vomit inducing, you'd think they were the best team this side of The invinicibles, rather than a team which has won fuck all.

Poor Lemina is horribly miscast in this Southampton team.

Sneaking suspicion that Pellegrino will be out this week and in will come a certain highly rated Portuguese...

Swansea are doing to Liverpool what teams have done to us so far. Defending quite narrow and forcing Liverpool to go wide but it's Robertson and either Gomez/Ox that get it in those positions and they haven't been good enough so resort to passing back or putting in aimless crosses towards Mane, Salah and Firmino. Liverpool got their best chance when VVD clipped over the top to a curved Salah run and either need to get players that can carry the ball in to the penalty area in those wide areas or play more quick combinations in central areas/balls through like the Salah chance.

Will make me feel a tad better about us if Swansea hold Liverpool goalless.

I can't bring myself to want Brizzle to win this.

I can't bring myself to want Brizzle to win this.

Good, me neither. You'd suspect there is very little chance of them stopping Man City from scoring. They are however doing a pretty decent job so far, no real goal threat from themselves as yet though.

Shit defending and Mancland City score

What a tit, reminiscent of Pack against us. Just get rid of it.

Lee Johnson reminds me of the head chef from Ratatouille when he gets cross.

Lee Johnson reminds me of the head chef from Ratatouille when he gets cross.

He always looks like an estate agent to me, that or some sort of spiv. At least he's ditched Sully's suit from the 80's action epic Commando this season.

Great counter and superb ball from de Bruyne to Aguero. Game over

he he...outside brizzle pub
5746c2a67ee19ed90544aa3e7f46b1b7.jpg

Ross Berkley (dunno if spelling is correct and don't care) wot a waste of money. Passenger.
Some really poor footballers in the Chelsea line up. Feel for Hazard.

Barkley had an absolute mare but quite harsh to say he's a waste of money after his first appearance of the season after a lengthy injury and having just signed for Chelsea. I know not everyone rates him mind.

I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but if we go to the World Cup with wank like Henderson/Livermore rather than Wilshere/Barkley then I despair.

Barkley needs time.

Back