• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Flint and Mags as mobile as traffic comes and play like it too.

Russell would be a decent player if he had any end product whatsoever.

Brizzle's midfield has gone completely AWOL this half.

They’re good on the counter but do look vulnerable at the back. As sides go they’re certainly no worse than the likes of Villa or Cardiff.

Hell of a triple sub from Rowett! Three strikers on! (And two off, but still).

Derby are a very good championship side would need heavy investment if promoted. Only Lawrence and Huddleston who’d be any good at a higher level.

Derby are a very good championship side would need heavy investment if promoted. Only Lawrence and Huddleston who’d be any good at a higher level.

I dunno, Rowett has been able to get a hell of a lot out of worse players than these. I wouldn't write them off.

I dunno, Rowett has been able to get a hell of a lot out worse players than these. I wouldn't write them off.

Back 4 containing Wisdom, Thorne and Keogh would struggle regardless of how well they are coached.

Look at Flints reaction when the referee blows his whistle there, he knows it should be a penalty. Jerome was theatrical but it's a foul.

Lesson in that: don't go down like you've just been shot, even if it is a foul.

It was an awful bit of embellishment from Jerome and that has blinded the referee. On first viewing I thought "fucking dive, get up fucker".

BC have been poor tonight especially 2nd half very lucky to be getting away with a draw.

Two fucking crap teams. If you're worried about either of those catching us then I despair.

Referee has just decided that nothing is a foul since he carded Jerome.

Two fucking crap teams. If you're worried about either of those catching us then I despair.

No one should be worried, there isn't a team good enough nor are we complacent enough for someone to catch us. We're so much better than everyone else but i do want to win the league by as many points as possible, it looks impressive doesn't it.

Back