• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

A draw is fine - happy to take Deutsch's view of their capabilities

No need to fuss about anyone else - take care of our games & it's job done anyway

Happy to see that result of a shit game. Excellent opportunity to increase the gap to fucking gargantuan once again.

No one should be worried, there isn't a team good enough nor are we complacent enough for someone to catch us. We're so much better than everyone else but i do want to win the league by as many points as possible, it looks impressive doesn't it.

But Slink, the complacency has obviously set in whenever it's 0-0 at halftime...

Can see this joke running through the rest of the season if not further :icon_lol:

To be honest he's not able to reply (or even read it?) but I'm petty like that

Not able to reply, just like we aren't able to score (which I warned you about)

Yeah can we not have digs at someone who currently can't post please.

Only just realised Frank has been banned, shame he couldn't choose a password that his son and mate didn't know.

Yeah can we not have digs at someone who currently can't post please.
I'll stop but I was under the impression that it wasn't actually Frank using the account?

I'll stop but I was under the impression that it wasn't actually Frank using the account?
Regardless, not good form to have a dig at someone who can't currently reply.

Fair enough, fair enough.

Brighton two down against Chelsea after five minutes - bet locadia’s wondering what he’s let himself in for!

Brighton two down against Chelsea after five minutes - bet locadia’s wondering what he’s let himself in for!

Second goal from Chelsea was top drawer, Locadia injured for a couple of weeks anyway. Is Barry Holmes running their medical department?

Evertons James McCarthy stretchered off with a break so bad, that Solomon Rondon was in tears looking at it

Just seen it. Rondon clearly feels like it's his fault that it happened. Awful incident for both players (albeit in very different ways). Gruesome to watch.

Horrible (from the picture I saw). It looks like Rondon is trying to shoot and McCarthy gets his leg in front as he goes to kick the ball.

Yep, don't think Rondon meant anything at all, and his reaction was as immediate as it was desperate. Really a heartbreaking thing to watch, IMO.

Back