• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Not a bad ball in from a centre half either!

Norwich were worth a draw over the 90.

Ref you dickhead, why are you not looking at the video for that. It's there, use it.

What is the point of having VAR if you aren't going to use it? Bloody referees are going to be the problem because they don't want their decisions questioned even when they're wrong

Not a bad ball in from a centre half either!

Norwich were worth a draw over the 90.

I like the football Farke has them playing, feel sorry for him in that he's going to consistently have his best players/highest earners sold now though as seems to be what the club are doing. Not that I like Norwich mind.

Strange that they didn't use VAR that time having used it already tonight successfully.

We have had VAR for 4 or 5 games and already seen that referees are still a fucking problem. If we're not going to overturn decisions like that then what is the point.

According to the video ref it's not a clear error.......he's booked a lad for diving when it's a clear penalty. VAR is going to get a few more decisions right but then create more talk about decisions that are wrong. It needs massive work.

Card waving for the 21st century - TV screens using your fingers.

We have had VAR for 4 or 5 games and already seen that referees are still a fucking problem. If we're not going to overturn decisions like that then what is the point.

According to the video ref it's not a clear error.......he's booked a lad for diving when it's a clear penalty. VAR is going to get a few more decisions right but then create more talk about decisions that are wrong. It needs massive work.

Not a clear error?
Did Willian deliberately dive? No...
Was there contact by the defender that made Willian lose his footing? Yes...

What the fuck were they looking at?

We have had VAR for 4 or 5 games and already seen that referees are still a $#@!ing problem. If we're not going to overturn decisions like that then what is the point.

I wouldn't say massive work, just the VAR ref to be able to.speak up in these situations

Players making the TV shape with their hands should be booked instantly though.

I wouldn't say massive work, just the VAR ref to be able to.speak up in these situations

They look like they're playing charades.

Agree.

And on your second point I think they actually said this will be the case

It’s baffling they didn’t use VAR. It was obvious from the first replay within 10 seconds what the result was. They could have done that while he was still faffing round booking him.

It doesn't need work, it's a trial and there will always be difficulties, in this case the idiot sitting in front of the screen. Not everything is perfect all the time. I think every time VAR has been used the decision has been right. The failure here wasn't with the technology but the lack of referral.

It doesn't need work, it's a trial and there will always be difficulties, in this case the idiot sitting in front of the screen. Not everything is perfect all the time. I think every time VAR has been used the decision has been right. The failure here wasn't with the technology but the lack of referral.

They've got to get away from writing in so much leeway to the original on field decision. If it's wrong then it's wrong, mistakes happen, it's a high speed game, hold your hands up and then we end up with the right call.

They've got to get away from writing in so much leeway to the original on field decision. If it's wrong then it's wrong, mistakes happen, it's a high speed game, hold your hands up and then we end up with the right call.

Exactly. Ref's need to let go of their ego's and admit they make mistakes.

Have you even read what i typed. I literally said that the referees are the problem including those infront of the screens. I said this was one massive problem i have with the technology the other day, those using it aren’t good enough.

Maybe the guy who's supposed to be in front of the screen is just listening to the radio coverage?

Referee is definitely the main man here... Ooooo, look at me!

I just hope this cock doesn't rock up at Molineux

Back