• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Genius plays from Arsenal, rearrange your defence to be more attacking and instantly go behind.

Not sure why he's left Maitland-Niles on, he looks out of place at wingback never mind asking the kid to play fullback, just bring Kolasniac on.

Then he takes Iwobi off, never mind him being the better of the front 3, Welbeck and Lacazette have had as much effect on this game as I have.

You've just got 142 million Liverpool. Buy a decent goalkeeper FFS!

Outrageous finishes from Firmino and Mane.

Complete self destruction from City in the space of nine minutes. The 4th expertly finished by Salah.

Almost a crazy finish to the game but not quite. Entertaining stuff non the less.

What is it "Fuck" weekend??
Old Mick's press conference and now Klopp on the Yank football channel!!!

I normally never with Match of the Day, but I thought I would make an exception to watch the Liverpool/Man City game. Its a one hour program with only 2 games to cover I thought I would see 20/25 minutes of action of the game. The actual action lasted 8 MINUTES, I switched off in disgust. I want to watch football not bloody pundits!

In fairness to MOTD2 they cover all the weekend's games, not just the Sunday ones. Plus Goal of the Month if applicable (and it was).

On tonight's game...any coincidence that Lambo has turned up, officially not in charge but Stephen Ireland has reappeared out of nowhere? They need that experience in there, these foreigners don't know what it's all about.

Stoke really should be level, Jones and Smalling are acres apart at times.

Back