• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Still in the tie with that away goal. At least until City score after about 90 seconds in the second leg.

Didn't see the game, but Bristol were one of the better teams we have come up against this season - we held MC to a 0 - 0 in 120 minutes so not violently surprised at this

How the heck was Aguero allowed to win a header there.

That Bellerin tackle.....fucking nothing not even a yellow.
And to think what Batth got sent off for.

Still in the tie with that away goal. At least until City score after about 90 seconds in the second leg.

You are probably right, but Bristol City go into the second leg still in the tie, which is probably as much as they could have hoped for beforehand.

The lad Christiansen at Chelsea is a real mindfuck at set pieces, seems to get on the end of loads of stuff but his finishing is awful.

If they're going to use VAR they have to be much quicker than they were for the penalty shout just then. Took well over a minute to make a decision that you could see was the right one after about 15 seconds. You don't need 50 different angles and views once you've seen one that is clear. Happens in cricket too and just uses time that doesn't need to be used.

That Bellerin tackle.....fucking nothing not even a yellow.
And to think what Batth got sent off for.
Amazing isnt it...big teams and all that..also matters home/away crowd

If they're going to use VAR they have to be much quicker than they were for the penalty shout just then. Took well over a minute to make a decision that you could see was the right one after about 15 seconds. You don't need 50 different angles and views once you've seen one that is clear. Happens in cricket too and just uses time that doesn't need to be used.
Nah, if there wasn't VAR that time would have just been wasted (if not more) by players surrounding the ref swinging their dicks.

Nah, if there wasn't VAR that time would have just been wasted (if not more) by players surrounding the ref swinging their dicks.

It wouldn't. Play had carried on and had gone out for a corner just afterwards, waste of time.

One minute isn't worth getting worked up about IMV.

One minute isn't worth getting worked up about IMV.

It's slowing the game down without the need for it. It's frustrating and it wasn't the first time either which was also for a decision that never looked like a penalty and one where Chambers i think pushed Azpi. As i made clear the other day my biggest problem with VAR is it interrupting the flow of the game, it's as annoying as a player time wasting especially when the decision is clear.

It's slowing the game down without the need for it. It's frustrating and it wasn't the first time either which was also for a decision that never looked like a penalty and one where Chambers i think pushed Azpi. As i made clear the other day my biggest problem with VAR is it interrupting the flow of the game, it's as annoying as a player time wasting especially when the decision is clear.
Yeah, was frustrating to watch that shit yesterday..make it faster or ditch it

Not the best 45 minutes I have ever seen, but on the bright side - it can only get better.

Good job it’s being played tonight. It’d have been a pain in the arse for those planning to drink in Sheffield tomorrow before the match.

Loovens sent off for Wednesday, and as he leaves the pitch a bottle is thrown onto the pitch. Shameful.

Harsh red card as well for me, ref could have given him another foul as he didn't meant to foul Donaldson but got his leg caught in the turf.

Back