• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

In fairness to MOTD2 they cover all the weekend's games, not just the Sunday ones. Plus Goal of the Month if applicable (and it was).

On tonight's game...any coincidence that Lambo has turned up, officially not in charge but Stephen Ireland has reappeared out of nowhere? They need that experience in there, these foreigners don't know what it's all about.

Yeah, that Antonio Valencia sure wouldn't have scored a worldy if he wasn't British.

Wait...

Been here for about 10 years. He doesn't count. Obviously.

Two quality goals from United.

That little bit of quality from Shaqiri and Zouma is illustrative of why I don't think Stoke should go down. De Gea equally brilliant, however.

I normally never with Match of the Day, but I thought I would make an exception to watch the Liverpool/Man City game. Its a one hour program with only 2 games to cover I thought I would see 20/25 minutes of action of the game. The actual action lasted 8 MINUTES, I switched off in disgust. I want to watch football not bloody pundits!

My views too. The game of the season and almost all that you saw were the goals.

In fairness to MOTD2 they cover all the weekend's games, not just the Sunday ones. Plus Goal of the Month if applicable (and it was).

On tonight's game...any coincidence that Lambo has turned up, officially not in charge but Stephen Ireland has reappeared out of nowhere? They need that experience in there, these foreigners don't know what it's all about.

Wasn't it Lambert that got rid or Ireland after a fall out at Villa?

Yeah, Lambert put Ireland in the "bomb squad" - excluded from the first team changing room and everything.

Goal music when you score in a half empty stadium against a team 2 leagues lower than you 🤦

Goal music when you score in a half empty stadium against a team 2 leagues lower than you ��

Almost as bad as goal music when you just scored to make it 1-3 with 2 mins to go

...yes, I remember it well. Fair to say it's not something we've missed

When did we finally get rid of it? Thank god we scrapped it

Goal given through VAR, right decision. Shame for Fleetwood mind but the goal was coming anyway

Just looked and quite the game, Telford vs York... It's 3-5 at HT

They are now 4th from bottom, it's not going well. Edwards would have been sacked by now in normal circumstances

What a header by Lewis for Norwich, brilliant!

Back