• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Problem with shit punditry? There are entire threads on here about that.

Oh come on Johnny. You retreated to "there are two shit pundits" stance, having picked out the female pundit only in your first post, so I am not having that at all.

Like I said, you didn't say 'why on earth have we got Scott and Schwarzer on as pundits'. Oh well, I tried.

They are both shit pundits and I'd never seen Scott on punditry before so commented whereas I have seen how poor Schwarzer is before. You two seem to have then gone all righteous.

And Scott was clearly chosen because she had played as was Schwarzer. There are plenty better pundits around IMO. Michelle Owen and Bianca Westwood on Sky are great.

Using the level of football she played as a stick to beat her with (especially calling it "Sunday league") did come off as incredibly reductive.

Anyway, let's move on. There is some excellent laughing at Villa and Stoke time being wasted here. Hughes must be fucking toast tonight. Just has to be gone before the sun comes up.

Deserved goal for Newport to put them 2-1 up. Leeds losing their heads and Saiz is sent off in the aftermath - did anyone see what happened?

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart... Again.

Roughed up by Frank Nouble. Shameful scenes.

Lonergan v Nouble was never going to be a pretty occasion.

Dave Edwards is a pitchside pundit for BBC at Shrewsbury today. He talked about playing with Joe Hart in his youth. He came across very well in fairness, articulate and well spoken. Future pundit for the BBC?

I imagine he will have lots of media opportunities when he retires. And is a nice guy too clearly.

Nice slow mo of One of Cullen teeth being kicked out his mouth.

Back