• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Yeah, you don't react like that if someone calls you a son of a bitch. Especially after you've given them a nudge. I know what I think Firminio has said, but wouldn't want to insinuate anything too specific on a public forum.

Well if Holgate heard it there were 5/10 other players + the ref within earshot too so if it's something really bad then he won't be getting away with it.

Shearer, Reid and Murphy all together. Looks like a chimps enclosure.

Yeah, you don't react like that if someone calls you a son of a bitch. Especially after you've given them a nudge. I know what I think Firminio has said, but wouldn't want to insinuate anything too specific on a public forum.

Well if Holgate heard it there were 5/10 other players + the ref within earshot too so if it's something really bad then he won't be getting away with it.
No idea what else he said after he ran up, but the "da puta" bit was very obvious.

I do think it was a soft penalty, and yes, Lallana made the most of it, but what the hell is Holgate doing with his hands across the chest? It is inviting trouble. Hence why I said daft.

The pen was clear to me. Would have been a foul if someone had blocked off a counter attack in that manner, so definitely a pen for me.

No idea what else he said after he ran up, but the "da puta" bit was very obvious.

After that, Kenny blocks the view from the camera so you can't see what Firm has said. You can see what Holgate is telling the ref tho.

I do think it was a soft penalty, and yes, Lallana made the most of it, but what the hell is Holgate doing with his hands across the chest? It is inviting trouble. Hence why I said daft.

It is daft and you can see why it was given and oddly enough if Holgate would've just turned his shoulders Lallana wasn't getting to the ball either.

Rooney could easily have gone then as well.

The pen was clear to me. Would have been a foul if someone had blocked off a counter attack in that manner, so definitely a pen for me.

He doesn't block him, he puts an arm slightly across him. No idea if you've played football Alan but anyone that has knows that's not a foul and Lallana has thrown himself to the floor. Referees just can't spot a dive when it's so obvious at times.

Going to give 6 penalties a game then for every time a defender blocks or touches a striker, happens so many times.

Van dijk deserves a red for having 'Virgil' on the back of his shirt, cunt.

I guess BFS won't be complaining about the pen then?

d7fb48e6fffccb38b0396e70cd891f1a.jpg

That's a quality break away goal. Still think if you stuck Sigurdsson behind a striker in a half decent team he'd score 20 a season and get a few assists. The lad can finish.

He doesn't block him, he puts an arm slightly across him. No idea if you've played football Alan but anyone that has knows that's not a foul and Lallana has thrown himself to the floor. Referees just can't spot a dive when it's so obvious at times.
I can't really argue against "you don't know football".

I never said that you don't know football but honestly if you've played you know it's not a foul as you would have probably been involved in both situations. Taking the played/not played argument away look at the slow motion replay, minimal contact at best, if Lallana wants to he brushes him aside and it definitely wasn't enough to send him to ground. Dive.

Lookman is an exciting talent. Excellent close control and very direct.

Back