• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Much as I have liked derby days over the years, it would be such a shame if the Albion went down just as we have the best team we have had for decades...

Derby day is absolutely vile. Even when we win, the build up to them and the shite spouted by 'fans' of both sides just doesn't seem worth it. I don't think it's a good atmosphere TBH - loud doesn't necessarily mean good with all the abuse and pure hatred that goes on. All pubs shut, unsociable kick off times - fuck all that.

If we go up (which we will) I want them to go down as I don't want to have to play them next season. I won't revel in their demise though, which I certainly WOULD do if Blues go down.

I know a few Albion fans and they took delight in our relegation to league one. So it would be justice if they went down in the same year as Wolves went up.

Yep - I could live with that bit of karma. Especially as the only "cost" would be not having to cope with a police state on BCD day.

Fuck Albion, I couldn’t give a shit if we don’t play them for another ten years. The 5-1 is long in the past and us being a progressive Premier League side while they languish in The Championship would be more than enough for me to feel as if we’d got our own back. They’re just another side to me.

How has Morata missed a clear one-on-one by that much?!

Not sure how that has stayed out from Sanchez. Good save though.

Decent first half. Morata has to score from that chance, Sanchez unlucky not to score. Chambers has looked very shaky in the first half.

This surely can't finish 0-0

Never a pen. Same ref we'll have on Saturday

Hazard’s antics are something to look forward too next season. I can see Nuno being sent to the stands for that one.

Wenger's not had much luck over the last few days.

That's another horrific penalty decision against Arsenal. Bloody hell.

Alonso doing his Barry Douglas impression.

Top finish Bellerin, Arsenal have deserved a point.

Morata has had an absolute shocker.

Some finish the game. Morata's finishing has been awful

Bellerin equalises then Morata misses another gilt edged chance.

Arsenal really need to sort CM out. You can just walk right through them and onto a back three which never looks great whoever the personnel are.

Xhaka has been a disaster of a signing.

Arsenal really need to sort CM out. You can just walk right through them and onto a back three which never looks great whoever the personnel are.

It's laughable really how long their centre midfield has been an issue. Got to be getting on for 10 years now.

Think it’s as much Wenger as the players, he doesn’t ever seem to want his midfielders to protect the defence at all. I think you could get some positional discipline out of the players he has but he’s not interested in it. So many times I’ve watched them and 1 pass will cut out their whole midfield

Back