• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I keep changing my mind about who could finish second....but my instinct a couple of months ago was Villa and I’m sticking to that now.

It'll change hands again I reckon. Teams come into and go out of form.

That said, Derby do look strong - Vydra is scoring loads. But, if he's out who do they have to bring in?
Nugent and Winnall. Plus Martin.

Nugent is already in, Vydra usually plays off him and they haven't really got a like for like replacement if the latter were to get injured.

Vydra doesn't play up front for Derby, he's plays as a 10 and it's usually Nugent or Winnall ahead of him. I don't think Derby have a player that can replace him like for like so they could probably do with someone.

Vydra doesn't play up front for Derby, he's plays as a 10 and it's usually Nugent or Winnall ahead of him. I don't think Derby have a player that can replace him like for like so they could probably do with someone.

It's the age old problem though. If you find someone whose as good as Vydra he won't sign just to sit on the bench

It's the age old problem though. If you find someone whose as good as Vydra he won't sign just to sit on the bench

That's where it's up to the manager to manage the squad just like Nuno has here and all the top managers do.

Ordinarily I'd imagine they'd look to play Lawrence in there if Vydra got injured, opposed to the wide position he was playing earlier in the season, but he's unavailable himself at the moment too.

Jordan spence’s red card for Ipswich is one of the most obvious and stupid I’ve seen in a long long time....

Matt Murray giggling when Albion concede an injury time goal, lovely!

19 without a win for Albion now. There's so much utter crap in that league.

Actually, it's 20. The worst run since Derby in 07/08.

Back