• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Johnson has lamped Flint up front again. What a tactician.

Paul Heckinbottom said he was going to play two CH up front after one scored from a corner this weekend. The same player scored again today for Barnsley not sure if he actually did it though. I know Kenny Jackett had been playing one of his up front when Oliver Hawkins was out injured for Pompey.

Think Bristol City exerted every last drop into Saturday.

5-0 Villa now Combination of Villa being good and BC being done in.

Am happy if those sides immediately below us carry on fighting likes rats in a sack & removing points from each other - suspect that mentally (even if not mathematically) they have all promoted us & are playing for second now

5-0 Villa... Cardiff have lost 4 on the bounce and gone UP a place in the table. Colin will be happy :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I would suggest that Bristol weren't physically knackered, we broke their spirit.

Awaiting all the villa fans saying that they would be able to beat us because we only won 2-1

Looking at Villa fixtures up coming they could make a real tilt at 2nd.

I think that one of Aston Villa, Leeds United or Middlesbrough will make a late push and take second place.

Little of both, perhaps.

Honestly I think 2nd is Derby's to lose.

It'll change hands again I reckon. Teams come into and go out of form.

That said, Derby do look strong - Vydra is scoring loads. But, if he's out who do they have to bring in?

It'll change hands again I reckon. Teams come into and go out of form.

That said, Derby do look strong - Vydra is scoring loads. But, if he's out who do they have to bring in?
I expect they'll sign someone to go with him, since Rowett doesn't seem to like Martin much.

Any team at this level with the likes of Curtis Davies and Tom Huddlestone should be near AQ.

Back