• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Fantastic result.

Never ever a penalty! How on Earth can that be confirmed by video? It just goes to show that even with a video replay there's still going to be contentious decisions.

Maitland Niles looks very good, would love to see him on loan at wolves.

We don't have a good record at all with those kind of signings. Carlton Cole, Aliadière, Gibson, CBJ...

I suppose you could say Mancienne was a partial success in the Championship but I didn't like him even at that level.

The goal was a bit "Bully vs Scotland" but Bully only needed one shot

Great tournament for them. A winning experience should be good going forward.

England have won the World Cup. Didn't think I'd hear that in my lifetime!

Great stuff. Some really good talents on that pitch and it's a cracking feeling for the players I would imagine.

Ireland a goal down vs Austria thought they'd scored twice in a couple of minutes but the second effort ruled out...all RoI and could've scored again

two points dropped in the end, didnt get the 50/50 decions hopefully dont come back to haunt us

We were rancid. Definitely 2 points dropped and a wasted opportunity. We approached the game wrong, wrong line up, wrong tactics etc, we should not have allowed Austria to play any ball in our half, but we stood off them and they grew into the game, and when they scored it seemed inevitable.

Hopefully Wales can get a draw from Serbia.

Good to see a ref noticing and properly penalising shirt pulling like that.

Saunders coming out with some complete bollocks about Ramsey's spot kick.

Saunders coming out with some complete bollocks k.

That was all you need to say. I accidentally listened to him for about two minutes and I wanted to break my laptop screen he was so fucking annoying

Wales don't need to sit so deep here Serbia are nothing special and there final ball is atrocious.

Serbia were here for the taking Wales went to deep to early, when they have broken out they've exposed some big holes in the Serbian defence.

Quite competitive in some of these groups with the second tier nations. Teams like Turkey and Ukraine might not even make the playoffs. And with teams like France/Holland and Italy looking likely to take play off spots, then there could be some tough battles for teams to come second and then ultimately get spanked in the play off.

Back