• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Quite competitive in some of these groups with the second tier nations. Teams like Turkey and Ukraine might not even make the playoffs. And with teams like France/Holland and Italy looking likely to take play off spots, then there could be some tough battles for teams to come second and then ultimately get spanked in the play off.

Don't think the Netherlands are really top tier anymore.

Don't think the Netherlands are really top tier anymore.

Hence why they aren't seeded first in their group... Therefore fighting for a playoff spot.

If they get it, which currently is looking unlikely anyway, then I'd expect them to dispatch the likes of Slovenia/Slovakia, Iceland etc.

Dunno, Slovenia have a decent side this cycle and we've seen what Iceland can be capable of.

Those teams as I mentioned before aren't that great are just well organised. Holland still have a good team, not brilliant, but poor management has seen them suffer.

Can't work out if it's Stones in midfield (why), Jones in midfield (AGH MY EYES) or three at the back which I would much prefer with this line up

------------------Heaton------------------------

----------Stones---Jones---Smalling-----------

Trippier-----------------------------------Bertrand

--------------Alli---------Dier----------------------

--------Sterling----------------Ox------------------

--------------------Kane---------------------------

With Stones able to step into midfield to give us an extra man in possession. But I wouldn't want him starting there.

That formation suits us for me. I think we'll see Ox as one of the deeper two though.

Oh yeah swap him and Alli and I'm fine with that

Fuck me this is painful :ursofunny:

This has ultimate snooze fest written all over it.

Love eating my words for a goal of that quality.

This has ultimate snooze fest written all over it.

I think England have actually played quite well so far.

Back three playing out from defence I have liked, but Dier and Ox been soppy and we ave struggled to play beyond that. Think we could do with Stones stepping into midfield and allowing Ox to play a little higher

Fuck off Hoddle...he can score legally with his head which is a yard off!

Ox slack again there, nearly cost us.

Rubbish defending off a set piece. Basic marking

Back