• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Think it was Stones who didn't pick up Giroud plus Heston could have pushed it a bit wider.

Not sure I like this formation, we're having to play a lot of football to even get to the half way line. Kane looks isolated up front and France can press high without too much concern about breakaways

Oxlade Chamberlain should hauled off now has been absolutely shocking total passenger.

What was sterling trying to achieve? Either lash it a goal or across the face.

We really need a centre midfielder to come through. Could be a problem area looking ahead, I'd actually play Henderson at the moment it's that bad...

We've got a few who have stalled due to lack of opportunities (Chalobah, Loftus Cheek) and some from injury (I still think Will Hughes will be a top player). I like lewis Cook but he needs to play more at Bournemouth

We really need a centre midfielder to come through. Could be a problem area looking ahead, I'd actually play Henderson at the moment it's that bad...

We've got a few who have stalled due to lack of opportunities (Chalobah, Loftus Cheek) and some from injury (I still think Will Hughes will be a top player). I like lewis Cook but he needs to play more at Bournemouth

Yeah, sack off that third centre half. Isn't not like the full backs are being able to push on

Dier and Ox are in extreme flip flop mode tonight, England actually look decent coming forward.

I haven't written Wilshere off altogether but he must have a solid season soon.

Tom Davies?

2-1 knife through butter in fairness to Heaton he's getting zero protection.

I haven't written Wilshere off altogether but he must have a solid season soon.

Tom Davies?

Yeah Davies is a good shout. Wilshere it should really be, but he just seems to be wasting his huge amount of talent.

Poor defending all round capped off by Stones diving in.

Cahill, Stones, Jones. THREE CUNTS IN OUR SHIRTS, TOILET BOGS NEED CLEANING..

And just like that he wins a penalty ;)

Back