• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I've had to start following him. It was his answers to the Q&A before the game that made my mind up.

I really hope Jeff Shi keeps the fuck away from social media.

Fosun are a big conglomerate, I would expect and so far have seen the behaviour of a professional outfit well versed with making business decisions and acting in a proper manner.

Aren't there some question marks about the Villa owners wealth, his behaviour is at best on the naive side at worst just plain bizaar.

Untitled.jpg

The absolute state of that.

FFS.

He did at Bayern. Played Alonso there sometimes.

Alonso only played there in a three IIRC.

I know that Cardiff City have made a few changes tonight, but they look very ordinary and are lucky to be level at half time.

Also why do different opponents await the winners?

Seeding. If you seed a draw then you shouldn't make the draw until after the last match really. The winners of the match will decide whether Bristol City are seeded and therefore face Scunthorpe or unseeded and face Chelsea.

Is Slade still the manager there?

No, he's at Charlton. Paul Trollope is the manager now.

Seeding. If you seed a draw then you shouldn't make the draw until after the last match really. The winners of the match will decide whether Bristol City are seeded and therefore face Scunthorpe or unseeded and face Chelsea.

Thank you Paddy. It seems a bit silly, didn't they make the draws on the Saturday after the games last year?

I honestly can't remember. Simple thing would be to tell the telly companies that they can't move a match which would affect seeding.

I honestly can't remember. Simple thing would be to tell the telly companies that they can't move a match which would affect seeding.
To which Sky would reply by asking for their money back.

Would be better just to do a straight forward draw and don't seed teams.

I can understand the seedings, but not having the draw until the round is complete is really a nonsense.

I can understand the seedings, but not having the draw until the round is complete is really a nonsense.
FA Cup draw is done before its completed (with draws, postponements and Monday night games). Just put all the teams in the hat and sod seeding teams to try and force the "bigger" team through.

FA Cup draw is done before its completed (with draws, postponements and Monday night games). Just put all the teams in the hat and sod seeding teams to try and force the "bigger" team through.

I agree with you, but the league cup has had teams seeded for years now, and that is why the draw should not be made until a round is complete. There are no replays, so it should not be a problem.

Just not a fan of seeding...and on another note this game is fooking awful. Bollocks to watching extra time. (Cue a classic 30 mins full of goals)

This new Cardiff striker looks rank.

Back