• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this game on Fox Sports. The halftime Oz panel consists of Paul Mariner who appears to have morphed into Arthur Atkinson!

I've seen Smith play a couple of times, he looks a better player than Moreno to me.

He hasn't had a lot of defending to do today but he's got forward well.

I like the look of Texeira and Chivirella in the middle, both look comfortable on the ball and have used it well for the most part.

Coutinho levels it up with a freekick rolled under the wall.

Michael Owen very close to swearing there...

I like teIxeira and smith too..good to see flanagan back also

Bold changes from Klopp.

All of Benteke, Origi and Sturridge on now.

Liverpool look a little wet behind their ears with their young team. West ham more KJ powerful. Still, anything can happen in this game..but carroll seems to have a big advantage on liverpool defence

West Ham have power but are still good footballers. It's the KJ model done properly.

Yeah agree with that..i meant they are in advantage in set pieces despite losing Kouyate

Benteke should have scored at least twice though..he has been too ineffective..randolph has been good though like in the first leg

Stronger in set pieces...

What a goal for your first goal for your club!

Five at the back and two defensive midfielders for Pulis tonight at Peterborough.

Any novice watching the game may struggling to work out who's the PL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back