• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping MOTD show Huth's free kick. It sounded like the one Gabor shanked into the top corner of the South Bank.

Showed it after. Better than Gabs effort

Didn't have the height or distance of Gabor's special. Amateur effort.

Are ManU going to complain that they couldn't see Southampton in their green kit?

They shouldn't even bother playing first halves at Old Trafford any more. 10 of the last 11 have been 0-0 (Norwich were winning the other one 1-0). Just skip straight to the second half.

Albion fans must have loved yesterday game 39% possession and not one shot on target against the worse team in the league.

I'm off to see Real Betis play Real Madrid tonight. There was a doubt about Ronaldo playing. I expect Betis, my Spanish team to get thrashed. I hate Madrid almost as much as I hate Albion.

Everton have been very poor in the first 25 minutes, yet somehow have got an equaliser against Swansea.

Swansea back in front, and though the shot took a deflection it was still poor defending by Everton. They are just not closing down players.

Wank atmosphere at Goodison, only time you can hear anything is when something goes tits up.

Everton never look the same without McCarthy. They just get walked through whenever he's missing.

Napoli look good against Sampdoria today, not really sure where the balance is though as Sampdoria's backline looks horrendous, Higuain has got on the ball and just strolled away from the lot of them with it at least twice already.

Higuain has been a monster this season. Serie A has been great to watch for the past couple of years. Really underrated league.

I think Swansea probably just about deserved their win, though Everton missed a few chances in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back