• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have been shit enough already, so now they're just going to try and kill the game and hope to limp away at 0-0.

He hasn't touched him at all but it was shit defending and Costa was always going to go down. Once the free kick was given he had to go.

Diego Costa made as much of that as he possibly could. Still a red though. Stupid, stupid challenge.

Leicester City must be loving this.

Diego Costa made as much of that as he possibly could. Still a red though. Stupid, stupid challenge.

Leicester City must be loving this.

Gamesmanship or cheating bastard depends on whose team you support doesn't it. Barely touched him and he did the usual rolls and screams.

Sat in the pub watching the Arsenal v Chelsea game, and there is one Arsenal fan who has done nothing but complain about how bad Ramsey and Walcott are. He also thinks Wenger should go at the end of the season. He is becoming rather boring now.

Can't really see what Wenger has plotted since taking Giroud off.

Can see the merit in leaving Campbell and Walcott on for their pace on the counter but he's kept them both wide so neither of them really have the opportunity to just stay up top on the shoulder where they could make the most of that pace. He's just got Ozil as the most advanced player centrally and he's mincing around doing fuck all, if he wasn't going to move one of the pacier players central then there wasn't really any point taking Giroud off, his workrate would've been useful a man down if nothing else.

Sat in the pub watching the Arsenal v Chelsea game, and there is one Arsenal fan who has done nothing but complain about how bad Ramsey and Walcott are. He also thinks Wenger should go at the end of the season. He is becoming rather boring now.

They are three points from the top of the table even after today. If Arsenal fans don't want Wenger, we will happily have him here.

I've always disliked Leicester, mainly due to the Bull/Walsh battles, but they are now 10 points clear of 5th. It would be wonderful if they made the CL and unbelievable if they win the league. I don't think the latter will happen, but the former now looks on.

I've always disliked Leicester, mainly due to the Bull/Walsh battles, but they are now 10 points clear of 5th. It would be wonderful if they made the CL and unbelievable if they win the league. I don't think the latter will happen, but the former now looks on.

No one else seems to want to win the league, and Leicester are not going away, so maybe the impossible will happen.

Good point for Betis. I thought the ref made a lot of mistakes. I'm sure Madrid's goal was offside. Looked like Ronaldo kicked a Betis player off the ball too.

An entertaining first half at Turf Moor. I think that Derby are looking the better team but Burnley are very dangerous going forward. More goals in this methinks.

An entertaining first half at Turf Moor. I think that Derby are looking the better team but Burnley are very dangerous going forward. More goals in this methinks.

Mind you Derby only level by Butterfield scoring a 'you will not do that again in your lifetime ever' goal

Burnley back in front from the penalty spot, and maybe Derby are a little fortunate not to be down to ten men.

Burnley back in front from the penalty spot, and maybe Derby are a little fortunate not to be down to ten men.

Wouldn't have called that an clear scoring chance & for me a suspicion on Grey handball in the build up to that.

Second penalty (Vokes) to Burnley after a Shackell handball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back