• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Almost as spot on as a Paddy prediction this from 3 years ago

Fj1wZTDWQAglJwW

yesterday kwarteng suggested he may have got carried away.
today the treasury civil servants pile in and shout very loudly he was fucking well warned as to the implications of his budget and he ignored everything.
clear too from the civil servants that they have been treated shabbily by the various incantations of this govt for years now by the way.

Ooh. Make it so. Looks like Gavvy Gav survives or at least whomever they parachute into South Staffs to replace him. That’s the only black mark I can see there.

Love this shit

The Windsor MP had already announced he would be standing down at the next election, saying with Brexit "concluded" it was the "right time".

" I have helped royally fuck everything up and decided fixing that is for some other schmuck....see ya pals"

Braverman set to make a statement in the commons regarding 3 people losing their lives today in the English Channel. Will she refer to them as being invaders or address the fact that they human beings just trying to do the best for themselves?

she'll probably link it to how important we pull out of the ECHR like her and other vile specimens are advocating.

I presume Rishi is working through some old notes Boris left behind.

Exhausted his "but Corbyn" line and now moved on to the "Labour would still have us in lockdown" attack.

I presume Rishi is working through some old notes Boris left behind.

Exhausted his "but Corbyn" line and now moved on to the "Labour would still have us in lockdown" attack.
They've got nothing else now.

Fucked everything else including their aides and speechwriters (allegedly)

No reported much but the pharmacy companies have been whacking up the cost of the drugs needed for the Strep A issue due to the demand.

Gets brushed under the carpet too, in a "what were they like, eh? Crazy days" way.

We're literally paying hundreds more on our mortgage now than we were in May/June because of them, and it was of exactly 0% benefit to the country. It's the kind of thing that should make the Tories unelectable in our lifetime.

Back