• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Most of those expenses will be office and staff costs. Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't surprise if 80% of the staff are friends and family, and a chunk of the buildings are rented from their chums or themselves, but it's not £44m on champagne and stable heating. There are far less conspicuous ways for them to steal tax payer money without obnoxiously frivolous expenses

Not Zahawi. He claimed for heating his stables didn’t he?

“It’s not our fault” is a fairly fucking shit arguments.

This isn’t the Conservative Party of even the Thatcher era. Unpopular competence with right wing policies has been swapped out for unadulterated idealogical cuntery with a slice of gaslighting and racism.

And they hate Sunak pulling them to the left (which certainly hasn’t fucking happened as he is just a right winger)

I fucking despise these cunts.

Didn't watch ITV's coverage yesterday but delighted to see Gary Neville has pissed off all the right people.

Farage going mad, Daily Mail dedicating front pages to him and lightweight MP's such as 30p Anderson adding ITV to the list of things banned in his house

Been some dickheads on twitter saying they’re not going to pay the licence fee because of his comments, and complaining to the BBC.
You know the sort, bad spelling, flags in profile pics

Tokenism, at best.
The mones will move abroad to avoid any litigation against themselves directly.

Bob Stewart managing to look a complete racist cunt. Shocking behaviour and his mealy mouthed apology actually managed to make it worse.

I cannot believe he is actually using “some of my best friends are…”

This is very good. Our govt either misunderstands economics or pretends too. Maybe a bit of both.

This is very good. Our govt either misunderstands economics or pretends too. Maybe a bit of both.
MMT has been debunked a number of times as unworkable and dangerous.

It's the flip side to Trussonomics.

One for the cranks and weirdos to pin their hopes to.

MMT has been debunked a number of times as unworkable and dangerous.

It's the flip side to Trussonomics.

One for the cranks and weirdos to pin their hopes to.
It's literally how the economy works. BoE and High St banks work in the same way except BoE can't go bust.

Back