• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Still utterly depressing though. I feel for my step child in this shit society where prejudice against him is actively encouraged by those in charge.

I think I just heard my wife cheering 10 miles away.
I understand that but I can’t help think putting her in charge of Environment will be just as bad. Without checking I’d be surprised if she’s not a climate change denier.

I understand that but I can’t help think putting her in charge of Environment will be just as bad. Without checking I’d be surprised if she’s not a climate change denier.

Yes I agree, apologies, it was quite a selfish knee-jerk reaction but perhaps understandable given the background.

You are right though, she’s been palmed off and will cause problems at an equally important department.

Last edited:
The Halloween fiscal statement has been moved back to the 17th November.

3 "You lot wanted Corbyn so shut up"s and about 15 "difficult decisions", but nothing much really.

Cruella Bravemann runs away from Yvette Cooper's urgent question regarding her sacking and re-appointment.

3 "You lot wanted Corbyn so shut up"s and about 15 "difficult decisions", but nothing much really.
and also, when questioned about a cabinet member who was sacked in 2018 "that was 4 years ago"

Can't have it both ways you short arsed twat

Fracking to be banned.

Should be an easy move then, bin any fucking idiot who backed it a few weeks ago. But they won't.

Superb stuff by Cleverly who says that LGBT fans attending the world cup should respect Qatar's stance and show some compromise in their actions.

Fucking unbelievable.

He stands by the manifesto.
Except for the times when he voted against what the manifesto stated.

Rumours of Sunak raising pension age to 70. 😅😅😅😅 English will accept it too. Like always.

The Commons has been suspended until at least 12pm because Commons leader Penny Mordaunt was not present to announce next week’s agenda at business questions.

Rishi Sunak has not yet hired a deputy Commons leader to fill in for Mordaunt.

5OG5khedJ1QV3f_XdvQuV3rbcTw=.gif

As for state pensions, I'm 41 and for many years now have accepted that I'm unlikely to ever receive one.

More Braverman stuff coming out. Looks like her relationship with MI5 is less than perfect.

Where did they get these people from?

Thérèse Coffey puts the financial turmoil from the Truss Government on a similar level as to being late for her next broadcast interview.

Asked if she felt she should say sorry for the impact on the country’s finances, she said -
I don’t believe I owe an apology to your listeners, no, as much as I don’t think you owe me an apology for keeping me late from the next show.

Back