• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

FFS - In her own mind, she was right, she was great but she's gone before a couple of months have passed. How has that happened?

Why does she even need to give a leaving speech? She was a colossal disaster who's been fucked off in less than two months. These people have no shame, she should be embarrassed as fuck and sneaking out of a side door, not giving speeches trying to justify her own incompetence.

FFS - In her own mind, she was right, she was great but she's gone before a couple of months have passed. How has that happened?
I suspect the second speech of the morning will rather undo everything she was trying to double down on.

Bit like dumping your girlfriend after she's run off with another bloke. You can kid yourself it was your decision, but deep down you know it was really hers

I'll never understand why he gets so much coverage. He's a political nobody.

Leader of the House isn't a proper Cabinet position, so he first got a go at it in February 2022, nearly 12 years after becoming an MP...and they had to invent a job for him, before Truss made him Business Secretary. Now he's gone inside a year.

Backbench fodder and a cunt.

Oddly popular with most Tory members considering he's basically just a haunted dildo

Why have we not noticed before

Attachments

• 4C77AC97-A9FC-42B4-9006-FE6338C2F77E.jpeg
    4C77AC97-A9FC-42B4-9006-FE6338C2F77E.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
  • B39B6AD0-F096-4B03-8EA5-640B1A6B57F8.jpeg
    B39B6AD0-F096-4B03-8EA5-640B1A6B57F8.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Certainly quite a few cabinet sackings flying about as Sunak removes the Truss acolytes

Desperately hoping Coffey gets the bullet.
Absolutely, not sure how she'd survive realistically.

a) The ultimate Truss ally, only there because they're mates (God, imagine being invited to that dinner party)
b) Already told nurses to fuck off and find another job if they don't like it
c) Anti-abortion. In 2022
d) Already encouraged the public to share prescription medicines
e) Has a completely unworkable attitude to the NHS
f) If she doesn't like reports, she just refuses to publish them
g) A minor point perhaps, but I'm not sure we should have an obese smoker as Health Secretary when we have an obesity crisis

Any current minister that backed Johnson needs to go to. Whoever thought it was a good idea to bring back a lying, cheating, idle, law breaking bar steward who they all threw out a few weeks ago as Prime Minister deserves a spell out of Parliament although the back benches will do for now. I'm looking at the likes of not so Cleverly and Zahawi.

Braverman just gone in. Resigning for breaking the ministerial code and being appointed again within a week must be a record

Well it certainly still will remain an abhorrent shit show and the polls should continue to reflect that. No way there is an election before the last available date.

Back