• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

FfrtGTjWIAUDipK

FfrtGTpXoAApN5E

Look at him FFS.

Telemarketing scam?

"Would you like the opportunity to pay for my next holiday? I'll throw in a peerage once I'm kicked out office (again) for being a feckless, no good shirking, lazy, womanising cretin of an individual"

IDS calling for more public sector 'efficiency savings'. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 Also 'Boris cuts through to the public' 🤮🤮🤮 Fuck off you utter fucking loon.

Sunak must think that it won’t have to go to the blue rinsers/racists as he has now announced his candidacy.

Zahawi supporting Johnson. Stepping down for party unity, 7 weeks ago after a whole host of chaos is apparently one of his qualities.

Part of me would want him to get voted back as he’d probably finish them off for good but I’m not sure I could take having to put up with the cunts he’d fill his cabinet with. I’ve had enough of them.

Part of me would want him to get voted back as he’d probably finish them off for good but I’m not sure I could take having to put up with the cunts he’d fill his cabinet with. I’ve had enough of them.
I'm not sure he could, that's why I want him to win. Fastest route to a GE. If he can he'd be screwed in a 4 weeks when he's found guilty of lieing to Parliament

Well it appears his backers think he is a changed man after a meeting this morning

Did he show remorse for his previous actions?
Admit he made big errors and has learnt from them?

Nope, he turned up for the meeting with his shirt tucked in.

Marvellous

Cleverly backing Johnson which is noteworthy given his current position

Back