• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Can’t wait to see what gets the blame off those MPs and knobs on twitter shouting that only Boris can save us when he fails, can’t be the guardian reading tofu eating wokerati, or anything lefty do gooding, probably be Meghan, or immigrants or something

As an aside if you open the guardian website the usual yellow pop up subscription has been modified to say welcome to the tofu eating wokerati. Marvellous stuff.

That's not true;

Former prime ministers are entitled to claim up to £115,000 a year after they leave office, but this is for expenses associated with continuing public duties, rather than a salary.

Ah thanks mate. Saw it on sky news and they didn't really go into that, made it sound like basically a fat pension

The lying hound has drifted hugely on Betfair today. 4.2 right now but was 6.4 earlier.

Sunak is 1.36.

I think all his morally corrupt supporters have come out early giving a false impression of his level of support. If his odds are drifting it suggests he’s going to struggle to get to 100. If true I will at least have some regard for one Tory, well played Brady.

I think all his morally corrupt supporters have come out early giving a false impression of his level of support. If his odds are drifting it suggests he’s going to struggle to get to 100. If true I will at least have some regard for one Tory, well played Brady.
Yes only had about 10 extra commitments since Thursday night and one of those is Priti Vacant

Even a loon like Desmond Swayne hasn't backed him. Or Steve Barclay who was his Chief of Staff (as well as a million other jobs).

Also heartening that he's flown back from his holiday (paid for by who?) for nothing by the look of it.

Lord Frost coming out against Johnson may also be significant. How he’s revered by the right wing I’ll never know but for the first time I haven’t minded hearing the pricks opinion.

Charles Moore said he shouldn't do it/get it as well.

He's not popular, he's no longer a vote winner and he has a mountain of personal crap to deal with very very soon, let alone the fact that he's shite at the job and far too lazy to deal with the issues the country faces.

Brendan Berk Smith was on Newsnight last night stating that Johnson was on a well deserved holiday. He’s had 3 in 3 months and should be representing his constituents but no the idle bar steward is feathering his nest and free loading from someone.

Listening to one of his backers avoid answering questions regarding the Standards Committee this morning might have made a few waverers wake up and smell the coffee. He had no answer, waffled a bit and tried to dismiss it as an issue. I think reality is hitting home that the huge potential for more and bigger chaos should be avoided.

It's nonsense, isn't it. They should be subject to the same rules as people working in education, you have enough time handed to you where you're not teaching/in Parliament, take all your holidays then or not at all, that's how the job works. You don't just get to piss off when you feel like it.

Chris Mason reporting that he has been informed that the oaf has 100 MPs onboard. Other reports earlier suggested that Sunak would not stand if it goes to the membership.

Chris Mason reporting that he has been informed that the oaf has 100 MPs onboard. Other reports earlier suggested that Sunak would not stand if it goes to the membership.
Well that’s shattered my brief spell of optimism.

73RhkWg.jpg

So yeah, he's probably just lying for a change.

73RhkWg.jpg

So yeah, he's probably just lying for a change.
We’ll know if he’s got 100 or not. If he’s short he’ll not run “in the name of party unity”. The sooner he does so, the shorter he is of the required number. Tomorrow at 4pm would be a nice consolation!

The Tories need to do to Johnson what Starmer did with Corbyn.

Whoever takes over, get him fucked off out of the party forever. No ifs, no buts. You could do it on day one and use any of about 20 different valid reasons for doing so.

First step to being a serious party again.

Back