• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

A Jamie Pollock style own goal to bring back Braverman.

AgitatedPettyAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

I had hoped he would actually put some vaguely sensible people in the cabinet. Sadly not.

I had hoped he would actually put some vaguely sensible people in the cabinet. Sadly not.

Was never going to be easy with such a dearth of talent, but Braverman and Coffey are such obvious car crashes. The grief laying just around the corner that those two are going to bring will bite him firmly on the arse.

"Integrity... at every level" according to Sunak this morning.

Although it's fairly obvious Braverman did that deliberately to get the sack to put more pressure on Truss.

Just the five Education Secretaries since July. Good job it's not an important role or anything.

And they're completely unaccountable for any of it for another 18 months.

Coffey appointed as the new secretary of state for environment, food and rural affairs. After Health probably the second most inappropriate role for her...

Coffey shifted to DEFRA. So she'll just fuck other stuff up other than the NHS, and ignore anything that says she or her department are or ever have been wrong.

At least she knows about food I suppose.

Coffey shifted to DEFRA. So she'll just fuck other stuff up other than the NHS, and ignore anything that says she or her department are or ever have been wrong.

I think I just heard my wife cheering 10 miles away.

She probably has some spare ketamine...

Putting someone clearly anti gender neutral toilets in charge of equalities is a massive 2 fingers to the trans gender movement.

Putting someone clearly anti gender neutral toilets in charge of equalities is a massive 2 fingers to the trans gender movement.
Hardly a surprise when the man in charge was asked if trans women were women, said "no".

Last edited:
Back