• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Two things:

1) Probably me being a woke bastard, knee deep in tofu and Guardian supplements, but I'm not sure using what sounds very much like Gary Glitter's music is a good idea

2) I know the last but one dickhead was an idle bastard, nevertheless saying "I'll turn up to work" isn't quite the vote winner you think it is

Not sure whether it's GG, KLF (The Timelords) or the Kunts. Given the lyrics to the latter then hopefully that

Last edited:
Some 20yo staff member will have seen the joker film and thought that’s the music we’ll use.

Gary glitter has instructed his lawyer to sue, as being associated with the tories damages his reputation

5OG5khedJ1QV3f_XdvQuV3rbcTw=.gif

As for state pensions, I'm 41 and for many years now have accepted that I'm unlikely to ever receive one.
There's no reason why you shouldn't get one.

That sounds like the Glitter band Rock and Roll part 2 (not actually GG)

That sounds like the Glitter band Rock and Roll part 2 (not actually GG)
Not the original, but definitely is a version of that.

A few steps removed from GG but still close enough to be left well alone. That was probably put together by some 20 something that had no idea though to be fair.

Such a shame...

Tory MP Jonathan Gullis has confirmed he has been sacked as the school standards minister and will be returning to the back benches. Having spoken with the prime minister yesterday afternoon, it is with sadness to update you that I will no longer be a minister in His Majesty’s government. The prime minister will have my full support from the backbenches, and I thank him for his kindness in our conversation.

So Truss had her phone hacked by Russia when she was the foreign sec and Boris agreed to keep it quiet so it wouldn't ruin her chances of being PM.

I don't see the issue, it was her personal phone that got hacked. No Minister would be stupid enough to use their personal phone whilst dealing with sensitive official information would they? That would be unthinkable... [/sarcasm]

Years worth of messages, and so severely hacked it’s in a safe in a secure government location apparently

The Observer are claiming Boris Johnson will apparently be attending COP27.

Dan called it saying if they had any sense Little Rishi should exile him as Labour did Corbyn.

Watching that feckless cunt undermine Sunak and further destabilise the rabid cunts is something I'm here for though.

Back