• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

It seems that because 96k people have been processed that's the backlog cleared. Another 100k coming to replace them in the queue doesn't count. My kids used to have a similar approach to saying they'd loaded the dishwasher
Out of the legacy backlog, 4k cases are complex and are yet to be resolved and 35k have disappeared or had their applications cancelled. Its bollocks even before you look at the numbers arriving since the summer of 2022.

Don't get me started on dishwasher/washing up/drying up wars. That needs a thread of its own.

It seems that because 96k people have been processed that's the backlog cleared. Another 100k coming to replace them in the queue doesn't count. My kids used to have a similar approach to saying they'd loaded the dishwasher
Also a high number of people - somewhere between 17 & 21k where they have no clue where they are so a lot have been crossed off as "completed"

Essentially popped a load of paperwork in the shredder and shouted "done them. Next pile please"

Also a high number of people - somewhere between 17 & 21k where they have no clue where they are so a lot have been crossed off as "completed"

Essentially popped a load of paperwork on the shredder and shouted "done them. Next pile please"
They (the so called government) had admitted to the 17k being missing/lost/cancelled. A contributor to LBC last night said that the figure was now closer to double the admitted 17k.

They (the so called government) had admitted to the 17k being missing/lost/cancelled. A contributor to LBC last night said that the figure was now closer to double the admitted 17k.
The next pile was shredded as well then.

I presume Rishi will stand up in at PMQ's and repeat this claim and the ones who will get told off will be the ones who call him a liar

That’s a bit of a non-story though as all oil & gas is sold on an open market.

We don't have the facility to store it anyway, Centrica said the previous main storage facility was getting obsolete so they were closing it, and the Tories just said "ok" and did nothing to replace it.

The difference now is that the Conservatives have admitted that this is the case whereas before they were trying to hoodwink the public into thinking it would be of benefit to UK energy users.
Yes, that was called out on Question Time a couple of months ago, whichever incompetent minister was on that week hadn't got a clue

I guess the UK could have included licence conditions allowing UK preferential use of the product and at a discount from the market price had they ever been serious about it. So it was likely doable at the expense of reduced profit for the developer (aka Party donor).

We don't have the facility to store it anyway, Centrica said the previous main storage facility was getting obsolete so they were closing it, and the Tories just said "ok" and did nothing to replace it.
We store similar amounts of gas as we did in the old holders by using higher pressure networks.

I guess the UK could have included licence conditions allowing UK preferential use of the product and at a discount from the market price had they ever been serious about it. So it was likely doable at the expense of reduced profit for the developer (aka Party donor).
That's exactly how it should've been done.

Took him 14 years to find his principles.

Back