• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Any issue is clearly not with the legitimate protesters then but a bunch of football Hoolies who could easily be subject to London travel banning orders for the day.

Yep. All the people who really want violence have been spending the week telling the Met to cancel the march as there 'might be violence'.

Even in that article it clearly says that the protest is clearly on Saturday.

Sunak is shouting about this solely for political purposes. Which won’t work. Commissioner should be telling him to keep his beak out.

More serialised bollocks in the booky wooky, this time a “woe is me. Dom got me thrown out, and Rishi is really shit” line from the corpulent fatuous scarecrow himself.

The best bit is every day of this makes Labour government more certain, not less.

Braverman is properly broken. Gone in The Times today basically saying the police are woke and show favouritism to the left, and these protests are basically islamist terrorists demanding eradication of Israel. She's fucking mental

Braverman is properly broken. Gone in The Times today basically saying the police are woke and show favouritism to the left, and these protests are basically islamist terrorists demanding eradication of Israel. She's fucking mental
She is so desperate to be sacked. It isn’t even subtle.

Braverman is properly broken. Gone in The Times today basically saying the police are woke and show favouritism to the left, and these protests are basically islamist terrorists demanding eradication of Israel.

"I do not believe that these marches are merely a cry for help for Gaza.

"They are an assertion of primacy by certain groups - particularly Islamists - of the kind we are more used to seeing in Northern Ireland.

"Also, disturbingly reminiscent of Ulster are the reports that some of Saturday's march group organisers have links to terrorist groups, including Hamas."

In the article, Ms Braverman also claimed a double standard exists within the Met, saying that while right-wing and nationalist protesters who engage in aggression "are rightly met with a stern response", "pro-Palestinian mobs displaying almost identical behaviour are largely ignored".
The home secretary also questioned why protests for Black Lives Matter were allowed to go ahead during the COVID pandemic, while "lockdown objectors were given no quarter by public order police"

She's even bringing the treatment of football fans by police forces into the equation. She must be in a WhatsApp group with the Football Pricks Alliance.

As home sec she is ultimately responsible for that treatment. I assume she wants the real right wing BNP elements to be given free rein as they aren’t woke.

Evil bitch. I hope she roasts eternally in the fires of hell.

I wonder where Sunak's line is? Or is he so spineless that he doesn't have one?

The latter, he couldn't even bring himself to denounce Johnson and let Dorries steal a living for months.

I don't understand why he's being so spineless. He knows he's out of the job in twelve months, and he's insanely rich. So whatever he does and whatever he says, he will feel no consequence. So why is he so afraid of upsetting the lunatics in his party? He's literally got nothing to lose.

(The giving him credit line). He knows sacking her creates the martyr for the lunatics and it destroys the party so he is keeping her close while preventing her doing anything beyond shouting at clouds.

(Realism) He is weak as wet Andrex.

Would rather be voted out by the Nation than pushed out by the odd wing of his Party. He fires this horrible human and they kick off. She is only there to keep them happy.

Millions hating on you - Fine
Small collection of idiots - No ta, that would ruin my rep man

Back