• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Sunaks best policy is actually to leave her stuck in post while refusing to put any of her policy into the kings speech.
I was leaning towards this being the reason however that would require me to give some credit to Sunak and I don't think he's that particularly savvy.

She WANTS to be sacked. Then, in her strange little mind, she won’t be tarnished by the inevitable electoral shellacking, thus allowing her a clear run as saviour of the party straight after. She then has five years to Stoke up the gammons with her foul diatribes and call Labour soft on everything while the Mail and Express laud her before the polls are important again
James O'Brien on LBC, is running with this on his show this morning along with her stoking the possibility of violence against the planned march on Saturday.. This guy on Newsnight yesterday said the same.

Going to be quite interesting to see the face of a king who very much believes in the green agenda being forced to recite a load of proposed legislation designed to damage that agenda.

At least the tent ban apparently hasn’t made it.

I thought that Braverman was supposed to have a legal background? Anyway, rather than sue men of straw, she’s proposing to fine rough sleepers.

You’ve only got look at how uncomfortable Sunak looked when Keir Starmer was laying into her in the kings speech debate.
It’s gonna be him or her, get the popcorn out.

He won’t sack her because that’s what she wants to start her leadership challenge, if he keeps her on she’ll have to resign, and she may not have the support she needs to mount a challenge

Heath is the last Tory to lose an election and fight the next one and that was nearly 60 years ago. She doesn't want to be PM she wants to distance herself from Sunak for her post election run at leadership. It's better for her if that's from within the cabinet as it gives her a wider platform for her hate speech, but if he does sack her she becomes a martyr. Win, win

Last edited:
Heath is the last Tory to lose an election and fight the next one and that was nearly 60 years ago. She doesn't want to be PM she wants to distance herself from Sunak for her post election run at leadership. It's better for her if that's from within the cabinet as it gives her a wider platform for her hate speech, but if he does sack her she becomes a martyr. Win, win
I heard yesterday that the Rwanda court outcome may seal her fete in the cabinet. Lose the case and she'll advocate leaving the ECHR, which will be knocked back by Sunak so she'll resign and start her manoeuvres from the back benches.

Sunak should simply refuse to accept her resignation. She is then stymied by collective responsibility, which would be funny.

I see her hate speech has whipped up the Football Lads Alliance or whatever they are called to come out and protect our statues again. Strange that they only ever feel they need protecting when the marches are in support of people with darker skin colours, almost like there's an alternative agenda?

Absolute cunts. Going to be great seeing them bray their nonsense from a sideline position as the last fifteen years they have been far too relevant.

I see her hate speech has whipped up the Football Lads Alliance or whatever they are called to come out and protect our statues again. Strange that they only ever feel they need protecting when the marches are in support of people with darker skin colours, almost like there's an alternative agenda?
They don’t even fucking exist outside the minds of header writers at the Mail. It’s all a complete fabrication.

They don’t even fucking exist outside the minds of header writers at the Mail. It’s all a complete fabrication.
There's a poster and everything. Calling for a meet up on Sunday morning when the peace march is on Saturday....

They do I'm afraid. The football bit is very loose, just old fashioned BNP knuckledraggers in reality, but have a look at any of the BLM London marches and the fighting to see they exist

Back