• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Looking forward to Braverman doing her Putin with the bikers impression only being followed by a load of ragged arsed football fans when she becomes Tory party leader.

In a shocking the development, the Heil has thrown its entire weight behind Braverman. Bunch of fucking nazis.

The front page today is a fucking loff. "if they come for suella they come for all of us" 😂

I think you'd have to be a proper frothing weirdo to work there

The front page today is a fucking loff. "if they come for suella they come for all of us" 😂

I think you'd have to be a proper frothing weirdo to work there
Even the express is anti Cruella. The Mail though are so behind her. It’s bizarre

Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, treasurer of the influential backbench Tory 1922 Committee, suggested “we cannot carry on as we are” with Mrs Braverman as Home Secretary, and Mr Sunak may be forced to act.
“I think he will certainly want to have a very serious conversation with her to seek an undertaking from her that either she will handle it in a calmer, private way in the future or possibly consider it’s time for her to move to another job in the Cabinet,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today.

But the loony wing egged on by the Mail think they are fine. “Come for her you come for all of us” they said. “She has maybe six MPs” said another source.

Also a “very serious conversation” now looks weak. Fire her. Or alternatively call an immediate election to purge the far right from the party and bugger off into the Californian sunset when you lose.

And this is what Lee Anderson, a deputy chair of the Conservative party, has been tweeting this morning. He is placing loyalty to Braverman ahead of loyalty to Sunak who appointed him to his party post.

@SuellaBraverman MP has NOT
Described Hamas or Hezbollah as friends.
Not took the knee on Whitehall whilst BLM riot.
These were the actions of MPs within the Labour Party, the same party who want her sacked.
But Suella is guilty.
Guilty of saying what most of us are thinking and saying. Thank goodness we have a Home Secretary who refuses to be cancelled.
She is using everyday language used by everyday people. Labour MPs would know this if they got out more.

...but if Gary Lineker or Carol Vorderman dare to speak their minds.

Fucking winds me up when they talk about the right being cancelled and being a silent majority. They've literally got their own TV channel ffs.

Sounds like Rish! has found his balls and Braverman will soon be toast. As a happy bonus Coffey will also be fired in the re shuffle, as she is useless and her department is apparently a shambles

Back