• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Well - the Tory conference surely can't get any more batshit mental, can it?

View attachment 8493

Oh. I double checked this to see if it's a parody account, but nope. A genuine tweet :ROFLMAO:

This is like Paddy complaining that another poster is being 'a bit sweary'.
And why are the Labour Party so absent?
Why aren't they rowing in behind all these errors and driving fucking stakes through their hearts?
Not a peep!
not a whisper, ssshhh!

Nothing

And why are the Labour Party so absent?
Why aren't they rowing in behind all these errors and driving fucking stakes through their hearts?
Not a peep!
not a whisper, ssshhh!

Nothing
That’s usually a result of you / Google curating the news you see.

Bit like when some members on here moan about seeing Google ads all the time for penis extensions

Street isn't going to resign. He's being interviewed on the BBC news.

Street isn't going to resign. He's being interviewed on the BBC news.

It was probably all pre-agreed so Street can come out and say that a; he has the best interests of the region at heart, I was going to leave my job honest; and b; wow look, this is actually better

It was probably all pre-agreed so Street can come out and say that a; he has the best interests of the region at heart, I was going to leave my job honest; and b; wow look, this is actually better
Very much doubt Street will say that, he has no issue with calling out Tory shite at a national level. I suspect he thinks he can do more good if he stays in post than resigning and then you might actually get a total lickspittle installed who asks how high when Half Pint asks him to jump.

He doesn't work on partisan grounds at all.

Fair enough, I know little about his work tbh, just working on the assumption that he's a cunt

All seems reasonable enough to me.

Not the veiled note of "Booster Seat won't be around much longer so let's see what's what when someone who can safely get on roller coasters is in charge".

Who do I need to fight? Once I have stood up. I'm confused.

i was waiting for her to launch into "protect this house..."

The Government today announced it will extend the Metrolink to Manchester Airport.

Only one problem... that tram line was opened in 2014.

Back