• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Someone’s cut and pasted this weeks popbitch email I see,
other exclusives
George Michael didn’t like Robbie Williams taking the piss out of Andrew ridgely,
Hardeep Singh koli is very touchy-feely with women he meets

The tl;dr is it's a long list of various (alleged) affairs George has been having behind his bride-to-be's back (and she's had a couple behind his, too). Some pretty "meh, so what", others involving other politicians/public figures, and a couple that are more... well, potentially legally problematic, shall we say.

The email in full is all over twitter now, I’m not sharing or linking to it, you want to read it, go find it yourself

Remember when he was on the beak in the Commons? What a ruddy lad.

anigif_original-26878-1426684184-21.gif

george-osborne.gif

Never looked like coke to me. My theory was he'd accidentally done a bump of k or mkat.

Fwiw Osborne's antics have long been legendary among London's sex work community. If he wasn't a Tory they'd have probably ended up having a collection for a plaque in Soho when he dies. Saved a lot of young women from having to take out student loans, and older women from taking out mortgages.

Please don't say you no longer have a student loan and/or mortgage!!

:cool:

(Nah but seriously, I know someone who was close with Brooke Magnanti/Belle de Jour back in the day.)

had this painted on the walls instead, much more on messageIMG_3139.jpeg

Honest Bob has to return home from a days work at the Home Office to be greeted by his 3 children and the Ukrainian family he's got lodging there. How can he square the circle in his head and explain to those in his household that children from one war torn country should be invited in with open arms whereas ones from elsewhere in the world should be treated with as little dignity as possible whilst trying to deport them to Rwanda?

The prime minister has said that the allegations made in the Sun newspaper about a BBC presenter are "shocking and concerning allegations".

Speaking to journalists while travelling to a Nato summit, Rishi Sunak said that the government has been assured the BBC is investigating and the process being undertaken "is rigorous and will be swift".

"Given the concerning nature of the allegations it's right they’re investigated swiftly and rigorously and it’s important we now let that carry on."

How long did it take the Pincher investigation to report back to the house?

Back