• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Lad in the hi viz at the front is having no shit off anyone is he
I guarantee you he's one of the lads off the warehouse floor who's pissed off that he's been dragged to the front of the photo and made to sit between Brian the CEO and Sandra and Denis out of the sales office.

And why are they holding it all in the middle of the warehouse floor in front of the loading bays FFS?! They all should be wearing Totector boots on the shop floor for a start, and I can also say that the guy in the background to the left of Sunak with his arms folded is the shift manager who's had half the shift cleaning and tidying the warehouse for a week leading up to it.

FzSmamyWAAIZr26

5x9SYUjjiViW.gif

Much like Lage I fear that he's a strategic genius that will only be truly appreciated decades after he's left office.

Short twat planning to override independent pay reviews and offer lower rises or potentially a pay freeze for the public sector to “control inflation”.

When is this prick going to realise that his little inflationary problem isn’t to do with excessive spending in the shops, but is entirely caused by lack of supply courtesy of Brexit?

But they will keep pulling all the wrong levers because they can’t admit their pet project is a bowl of cunt soup.

But the government don't get involved in pay negotiations, honest

That was kind of my point Paddy. We kept getting told that our pay dispute was nothing to do with the government, it was all down to Network Rail which was utter bullshit

I know I know.

What I am looking at here is also some very simple economics which is clearly beyond the PM.

Price is simply driven in usual circumstances by the point where supply and demand meet. Prices go up where demand outstrips supply, leading to inflation. These fuckwits know full well that supply has collapsed and that is the inflation driver, so by then suppressing demand as a lever by reducing spending power in the economy they are actually making the situation worse. Increasing supply is the only logical step, but that involves admitting the cause of the lack of supply at the normal price point, which is of course 90% Brexit.

Short twat planning to override independent pay reviews and offer lower rises or potentially a pay freeze for the public sector to “control inflation”.

When is this prick going to realise that his little inflationary problem isn’t to do with excessive spending in the shops, but is entirely caused by lack of supply courtesy of Brexit?

But they will keep pulling all the wrong levers because they can’t admit their pet project is a bowl of cunt soup.
It isn't.

It's almost completely down to energy and letting free markets have their way with it.

Inflation would still be around 2-3% if energy prices were controlled at the start of the Ukraine war.

What we have right now is class warfare where the rich are trying to make enough money to survive a recession of their own making. Probably by the end of the year. Sunak knows this.

Who do you want to say it? And what good would you expect it to do?

I asked you a couple of direct questions relating to your statement and you answered neither 🤷‍♂️

We are seeing capitalism failing all around us, but no one is actually saying it.
Yeah, the whole system is crashing down.

The failure of Thames water is to do with pure mismanagement, the lack of responsible governance and weak leadership. Exactly the same as the train companies. The government has responsibility for this in part as it just doesn't do checks and balances..

What we're seeing is the failure of free market economics not capitalism.

Anybody with half a brain can tell you that free market economics and communism can never work.

Back