• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Also - the Profumo affair was 1963. There are thousands still alive who remember it. Basing your defence of policy on it isn't like dredging up something that nobody has heard of. People will know, and they will see through it.

I don't think she or her idiotic policies will last to the next election.

End of the year is more likely, she’s got a shitstorm to deal with, and can’t really kick the can down the road.
That’s the Tory plan I think, burn everything to the ground, get kicked out, let someone else sort the mess out, while blaming labour for causing the mess they inherited.

They aren't ditching her unless they get Johnson back, she'll lead them into the next election.

I don’t think she will. Her policy is taking a day to completely unravel. Her biggest allies don’t like her. The parliamentary party didn’t want her.

Agreed on all points, I just don't see them kicking her out, firstly because I don't think anyone would want the job let's say a year out from a GE and secondly it would make the Party look comical. The only very long shot I can see is buyers remorse for kicking out Johnson and him playing the greatest hits a year removed from the scandal, but I think that's a tiny possibility

She's just an idiot. It's a bad version of 1983 economics. Exactly equivalent to appointing Dean Saunders in 2022.

Also, look at the fucking state of her. Elizabeth, put your arms down. You don't know what you're doing with them.

5392.jpg
Looks like she's just starting a "nyyeeeeeooowwwwwwww" airplane impression.

Interest rates bumped up again, to 2.25%.

But that stupid wench in charge will continue to pursue her inflationary economic policy because it suits her benefactors.

Another soundbite to add to the "the left would express that"

JRM on Fracking "“Some of the opposition to fracking has been funded by Mr Putin's regime…..”

Yep, its now either the left or Putin you agree with if you disagree with policy

I mean, will ignore the amount of Putin money in the Government's pockets for a moment

Interest rates bumped up again, to 2.25%.

But that stupid wench in charge will continue to pursue her inflationary economic policy because it suits her benefactors.

The Government will need to borrow vast sums on energy bills and tax cuts, whereas the Bank of England have decided to reduce their exposure to Government bonds by £80bn over the next 12 months. How will the markets react to the Government and the Independent Bank heading in opposite directions?

Another soundbite to add to the "the left would express that"

JRM on Fracking "“Some of the opposition to fracking has been funded by Mr Putin's regime…..”

Yep, its now either the left or Putin you agree with if you disagree with policy

I mean, will ignore the amount of Putin money in the Government's pockets for a moment
...from the party who are against onshore windfarms and solar fields....

(JRM)It is safe, it is shown to be safe, the scare stories have been disproved time and time again. The hysteria about seismic activity fails to understand that the Richter scale is a logarithmic scale. It seems to think that it is a straight arithmetic scale, which of course it is not.

Bringing on this supply will bring us cheaper energy, which we need …

This is is of such importance, and it is sheer ludditery that opposes it.

Yet the Chancellor said in February....

, ‘No amount of shale gas would be enough to the to lower the European price of gas.’

Yet the Chancellor said in February....

, ‘No amount of shale gas would be enough to the to lower the European price of gas.’
Have we reached the part where he denies saying this and when shown the video still stands by his denial?

More pertinently, all viable fracking companies say such extraction is economically unviable in the UK, unlike in the US.

and yet will be allowed to engage in fracking if they pay the local community enough. The removal of the fracking ban is simply bizarre.

They can't make any money at it as things stand. Until that changes, what the human pencil says is complete noise.

N.I hike will be axed on the 6th November.

Another policy that is announced first on Twitter rather than in the HoP. Speaker will be handing out his 89th bollocking this year for doing this.

It's interesting to see the speaker utterly emasculated by a government that just simply ignores him.

Back