• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

bankers bonuses will increase growth apparently.
hopefully not the kind of growth seen from late 2007 onwards....

It’ll increase growth in Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini dealerships, champagne and cocaine sellers and big fuck off houses in the country

Just seen her interview from new york on sky
This twat wont last 6 months
Tories terrified of the coming election will remove her and we will go through the same shit all over again

It’ll increase growth in Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini dealerships, champagne and cocaine sellers and big fuck off houses in the country
You mean they won’t spend it all at the local farm shop or chippie? Who’d have guessed…

Refusing to publish the Treasury report on the economy with their shitty mini budget. Presumably as the independent treasury report shows their figures and forecasts to be utter bollocks.

So. Let me get this right.

Inflation is a fucking massive looking problem. Perhaps some one could explain to me the thinking behind the idea of a cut to stamp duty for top end properties to ‘get the stuck market going’?

All that will do is inflate prices in that area making some rich people more loaded, and create inflationary pressure leading to higher interest rates and more financial pain for everyone else.

I thought Truss was thick. Turns out she is actually just plain evil.

So. Let me get this right.

Inflation is a fucking massive looking problem. Perhaps some one could explain to me the thinking behind the idea of a cut to stamp duty for top end properties to ‘get the stuck market going’?

All that will do is inflate prices in that area making some rich people more loaded, and create inflationary pressure leading to higher interest rates and more financial pain for everyone else.

I thought Truss was thick. Turns out she is actually just plain evil.
Does the policy make people with lots of money get more? Then you have your answer for everything going forward

However itt will all be hidden behind the headline grabbing NI reduction (which is just putting things back to how they were in March 2022....and despite her voting for and saying the increase was needed of course)

Bankers wanting their new improved bonuses to go further on the big fuck off houses they’ll be buying?

Does the policy make people with lots of money get more? Then you have your answer for everything going forward

However itt will all be hidden behind the headline grabbing NI reduction (which is just putting things back to how they were in March 2022....and despite her voting for and saying the increase was needed of course)
And any reduction in NI is by definition more rewarding for higher earners don't forget. And it does absolutely fuck all for those on benefits.

And any reduction in NI is by definition more rewarding for higher earners don't forget. And it does absolutely fuck all for those on benefits.
Yup but you know the media on her side won't report it that way at all.

You want to do an equitable cut to everyone (as much as you can), you lop a penny off the basic income tax rate. That limits the amount the rich get.

You want to help the poor proportionally you raise the basic rate threshold and the higher rate threshold.

Neither of these things will happen under Truss the evil.

She's just an idiot. It's a bad version of 1983 economics. Exactly equivalent to appointing Dean Saunders in 2022.

Also, look at the fucking state of her. Elizabeth, put your arms down. You don't know what you're doing with them.

5392.jpg

Robotics by the looks of it.

Also, is she going the full Queen Victoria and wearing mourning forever? Flags outside of those at Royal Palaces are back at the top of their masts you fool.

So it seems her response to anything negative is "well the left would express that"

Substitute the left with anyone sane.

It's the Mandy Rice-Davies defence of "well he would say that wouldn't he". Starmer should destroy that flimsy barricade as long as he actually fancies a scrap.

Back