• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Staying over tomorrow & started packing already! - feck knows why as it only takes 10 mins to throw what I need into a bag & not leaving till 10am at the earliest

I am waiting for some paint to dry and then I need to get the masking tape off and move the furniture in to my kid's room. Tempted to try a fan to speed shit up a bit.

Will be at the game tomorrow but can't make any pre/post match drinking. Hope to meet up with some of you again soon.

I am waiting for some paint to dry and then I need to get the masking tape off and move the furniture in to my kid's room. Tempted to try a fan to speed shit up a bit.

Pull the tape off before it dries!

Pull the tape off before it dries!

Just done that - not a bad result really.

I have to get a load of shit into the loft in the morning and also prepare Coq Au Vin in the slow cooker before I leave. All is in hand I should be in the London to watch the early kick off I hope.

800 tickets in the Graham Hughes stand go on sale at 9am

Apparently Dendonker has not trained and is back.in Belgium packing.

Given that I think tomorrow we will see.

-------------------Patricio--------------------

---Bennet-------Coady---------Boly--------

Doherty----Neves---Moutinho--Jonny

----Costa-------Jiminez-----------Jota------

Fucking annoyed that I've been called in to work tomorrow right around kick off. Somebody shout something nonsensical for me!

Today's the day! Have you been a good boy or girl or non-binary? Has Richard Keys visited in the night to bring you some Premier League football? See you later, folks!

Why is everyone awake like it's Christmas morning :)

I'm so excited and a bit nervous! Setting off in a few hours to get up there early...... Can't fucking wait!! C'mon you Wolves

Why is everyone awake like it's Christmas morning :)

Because this is the best bit, right now we have no idea what's going to happen this season whereas in a few weeks we'll know if we are winning the league, staying up comfortably or getting relegated!

Happy football day everyone!

P.s. there's the small matter of travelling to Wooverhampton from North Yorkshire for me to consider as well...

MATCHDAY is here!!!

Woooot! Very very excited, not just for the game which I hope will be brilliant, but for seeing friends that I haven't seen all summer. Something really special about the first home game.

MATCHDAY is here!!!

Woooot! Very very excited, not just for the game which I hope will be brilliant, but for seeing friends that I haven't seen all summer. Something really special about the first home game.

:icon_sad: see you in a fortnight and hi from France... Have a beer for me

Ticket in the temp stand purchased! COME OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Back