• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Thanks Warwick, will check the tv in my room when I check in in a couple of hours.... otherwise will look for a sports bar....

S.z

I was able to watch Leicester v Everton a couple of years close to midnight just in a local street food place in the middle of nowhere, but the Wolves game being on around 2am your time might be a bit trickier. Most places have a TV showing football as they love the Prem League over there.

I was able to watch Leicester v Everton a couple of years close to midnight just in a local street food place in the middle of nowhere, but the Wolves game being on around 2am your time might be a bit trickier. Most places have a TV showing football as they love the Prem League over there.

Thanks J. Might be a bit late to catch the match out, I am here with my kids so can’t really stroll out at 02.00!!!

Will check the TV now...

I used to live with a tabloid journalist around the time of the super injunction scandals and one of the injunctions that never became newsworthy (but is no longer subject to reporting restrictions FYI any fellow lawyers) is that a video had surfaced of Richard Keys being whipped by a PVC-clad dominatrix. Banter.

I bet the whip kept getting tangled in his sweaty bum hair. Enjoy your lunch.

I used to live with a tabloid journalist around the time of the super injunction scandals and one of the injunctions that never became newsworthy (but is no longer subject to reporting restrictions FYI any fellow lawyers) is that a video had surfaced of Richard Keys being whipped by a PVC-clad dominatrix. Banter.

That's brilliant.

Richard Keys is into way worse stuff than that. You don't want to know.

Yeah, we’re playing Everton at the perfect time, before they have all their new signings up & running.
I was talking about this last night, it could be huge factor for us as their new signings are top quality. I don't think equally Dendoncker will play for us tomorrow but Bennett should be fine (please not Saiss) for a game or 2 whilst he settles in.

Traore has apparently been training and is under consideration but I think that will be from the bench.

Very exciting times huge game tomorrow!

Spiers says neither Dendoncker or Traore have fully trained since they signed and he doesn't expect them to be involved. I think they will be on the bench at least.

Silva's said that none of Everton's deadline day signings will be in contention tomorrow.

Silva's said that none of Everton's deadline day signings will be in contention tomorrow.

Is Silva a bit of a KJ in disguise and in fact all of them will play... #oddmindgames

He is probably bluffing, they need Mina/Zouma playing at least as their centre back options are pretty poor

Zouma will play, he's had a full pre season at Chelsea

Your not the only one that can catch before the edit [emoji2]

Beginning to get just a touch excited about this. Got some decorating to finish in the morning and then straight to the London. I cannot fucking wait.

Back