• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Just got offered a ticket for the match and had to turn it down because the Mrs is at work :mecry::mecry::mecry:

So with the window done what are we expecting to see Saturday?

Think we will line up - Patricio, Dondencker, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Moutinho, Neves, Jonny, Costa, Jiminez, Jota. Subs - Ruddy, Bennett, Vinagre, Saiss, Gibbs-White, Cavaleiro, Bonatini

So with the window done what are we expecting to see Saturday?

Think we will line up - Patricio, Dondencker, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Moutinho, Neves, Jonny, Costa, Jiminez, Jota. Subs - Ruddy, Bennett, Vinagre, Saiss, Gibbs-White, Cavaleiro, Bonatini

That's probably not that far off

Down to 38 hrs before I leave here to come up for the match - still summer & we are off again & this time not in the slog that is the Championship!

Down to 38 hrs before I leave here to come up for the match - still summer & we are off again & this time not in the slog that is the Championship!

Took my ST card from the gun cabinet along with £50 and a pack of fags, all ready to go. After seeing Everton's signings today, I've even chucked my lucky blue checkered shirt i the wash so I can wear it...which will give us at least a one goal head start.

So how do we think Everton are going to line up on Saturday afternoon? They've spent an absolute fortune this summer and I've no idea how they'll integrate their new signings.

The usual crowd will be in The Royal London. Normally in that section on the left of the bar.

Would have gone to the Royal London first anyway as the reward card I have from there has just added a freebie £5

Got to be 4-1-4-1 for Everton if they have any hope of fitting in their new signings.

Pickford

Coleman - Mina - Keane - Digne

Gueye

Richarlison - Davies - Sigurdsson - Bernard/Gomes

Tosun

Gomes and Mina won't play, they are still in Spain tonight and I'd make Bernard highly unlikely, he's had zero pre season. Zouma will play centre half and that'll be it from today's signings.

Yeah, we’re playing Everton at the perfect time, before they have all their new signings up & running.

Might be in with a shout on these: K+, TTTV, BDTV (VTVCab), FPT Telecom, Saigontourist Cable Television (SCTV)

Thanks Warwick, will check the tv in my room when I check in in a couple of hours.... otherwise will look for a sports bar....

S.z

Last edited:
Happy Football Eve, everyone! Don't forget to leave some milk, cookies and Veet out for Richard Keys.

I left milk, cookies and a lawnmower.

I've just left Deutsch out to have a word when Keys arrives...

I used to live with a tabloid journalist around the time of the super injunction scandals and one of the injunctions that never became newsworthy (but is no longer subject to reporting restrictions FYI any fellow lawyers) is that a video had surfaced of Richard Keys being whipped by a PVC-clad dominatrix. Banter.

Back