• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

"Excitement-assassin" is a wonderful description of the Count of Monte Bisto. Chapeau to the Everton blogger for that!

Been really looking forward to this and am happy this is our first game - should be a good indicator of how good we reaply are. Kenny's team is what I want to see of what we have right now. I think we'll win this narrowly. 1-0, Jota to score.

After a lovely summer, it looks windy and rainy all day in Wolves on Saturday. For this reason, I'm afraid my shorts are going to have to stay in the wardrobe. Sorry guys.

After a lovely summer, it looks windy and rainy all day in Wolves on Saturday. For this reason, I'm afraid my shorts are going to have to stay in the wardrobe. Sorry guys.

I think I speak for us all when I say "Thank God"

I think I speak for us all when I say "Thank God"

Going to hedge my bets by wearing my hiking trousers as the bottom half of the legs can be zipped off so if it warms up you may have to put up with mine instead :icon_smile:

No shorts please, this isn't an Owen Coyle convention.

Short shorts and wife beater it is.

Is it Royal London on Saturday?
No...meet up in Stafford town centre this week. Early practice for when we build an out of town Stadium

:icon_biggrin:

I shall be there about 1:30

200 resale tickets available from 10am tomorrow.

Wolves Twitter says general sale so I guess so. Free for all. Bunfight.

Where to watch the Everton game....

Think it will be close but we'll just shade it......will be in Ypres so hoping a local bar will be showing it

Anyone got any idea which channels might show the match in Vietnam? Do we have a Vietnam Wolf among us??? Specifically Da Nang if we can get down to that level of detail...

In three days time I'll be on my 3rd or 4th pint in the Royal London. I'm so very excited!

Back