• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Don't get rattled before the game, you'll want to remember this one.

I will be fine. For a start, there won't be an early beginning to proceedings as I have things to do in the house to make it ready for the holiday-makers to return while I am out. After burners will be on when I get there though.

Anyone got any idea which channels might show the match in Vietnam? Do we have a Vietnam Wolf among us??? Specifically Da Nang if we can get down to that level of detail...

Might be in with a shout on these: K+, TTTV, BDTV (VTVCab), FPT Telecom, Saigontourist Cable Television (SCTV)

Don't get rattled before the game, you'll want to remember this one.

I'll take it steady. In fact, if I do start wobbling, send me to the pork bap joint over the road for ballast.

Seems like some of you are trying to turn Saturday into a drinking contest. May join Kenny on the diet cokes

I haven't tried that place yet. Looked at it longingly when Langers and I were at the parade, and I really do like me a monster great pork bap. Might grab early ballast before hitting the pub on Saturday. We shall see, as I also have missed the Masala Express tikka wrap over the last couple of months.

Seems like some of you are trying to turn Saturday into a drinking contest. May join Kenny on the diet cokes

Not a drinking contest. As you know Trips I am just a reet old piss head.

I haven't tried that place yet. Looked at it longingly when Langers and I were at the parade, and I really do like me a monster great pork bap. Might grab early ballast before hitting the pub on Saturday. We shall see, as I also have missed the Masala Express tikka wrap over the last couple of months.

You've been a Wolverhampton regular for how many years now and you have never been to Pork Joint?! You disgust me.

I get my Pork bap in the Western normally. Hard to top that. But I will make a comparison.

(As you ask - I think it is over a decade now. We moved in the day after Kenny's wedding, so I expect him to be better at keeping an eye on how many years it is!)

I get my Pork bap in the Western normally. Hard to top that. But I will make a comparison.

(As you ask - I think it is over a decade now. We moved in the day after Kenny's wedding, so I expect him to be better at keeping an eye on how many years it is!)
10 years next Feb

9 years then. I know we picked the keys up on the way to the festivities. J9 was a bit peeved about signing all the paperwork while in a fascinator and all the full wedding guest gear. Twas a good day.

Aiming to land in town at about 1.30 - 2pm (if only I had a helicopter (& preferably be able to fly one) & could actually do that - would make life so much easier

Not sure what time I'll be there, if Kel takes the girls up town shopping I'll be early and just meet Cass up there.

Well...

Everyone else is in Ireland. Their ferry back won't get them back to Holyhead until 3pm. So....if I get the jobs done I need to early then I could be in town earlier than I thought. Might head to the rl and nab a table for the early kick off.

My team.

NOT ACCURATE. NOT CALCULATED. IGNORE THE SUBS....sort of

3ae71df74bf2221cad69d32c16ea9de8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Zyro won't be a wolves player by Saturday but I like your optimusm

Didnt have the time to perfect it. Sorry. [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back