• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Machin and Johnny here today to buy me a beer, probably won't need any cash lol

Cannot bloody wait for this!

So who's the player you're most looking forward to seeing in the Prem? For me, it's Jota - tough little bastard and I think he'll really step up for playing at a higher level. Player I'm most nervous about? Strangely, Willy Boly. It was all too easy last year: this year he may need to break sweat...

Agree on Jota. I think he has gone a bit under the radar (compared to Ruben anyway) and he will excel in this league. \
Not worried about Boly, more worried about Coady making the step up and being tested more defending in central positions but he proved us all wrong last year and he is a fantastic leader of our team.

I’m mostly concerned with how long it’s going to take to get served in the pub.

Massively excited for this. I'll be out for the early KO but will pace myself so I can take in the game coherently from the North Bank.

Everton shouldn't scare us, especially at home. I'm quietly confident.

All the housework done. Dinner in the slow cooker so it will be ready for the holidaymakers when they get back from Ireland. Decorating completed. Conservatory given a bit of a tidy up.

I think that means I can go to the pub now. BRING IT ON.

For those driving wv1fest is on in West Park this weekend and parking around there is already busy and filling up.

Excited for this game. Want wolves to win of course but MS is one of my fav managers.

Everton did well on the transfer market window. Mina, Digne and mostly Bernard were great signings.

Everton will be a challenge on the wings let's see NES formation put to the test at a very high level. Can't wait.

Just leaving sunny south west London! Very much looking forward to this!!

Got a surprise ticket for my Dad when the extra 200 went on sale at the beginning of the week. He thinks he's watching it on BT sport in a pub in Wolvo. Given that it's his fault I've been supporting this lot since the early 80s (growing up surrounded by gloryhunters in rural Shropshire and west Wales) it's only fair.

Wolves coming up on Football Focus now...

Just going to shave me bonce and get Cass some lunch and we’ll be on our way.

Any advice on best place to watch the game in central Birmingham? Loads of places will have it on, but no idea where's best tbh

Wolves coming up on Football Focus now...
Just watched that. Nuno is going to impress people this year I think.

Good to see Alex Scott keeping up her work in the world cup by actually having done some research - it showed in the way she spoke about the Wolves, the way we play, how we defend, our system and our players.

Lots of Wolves fans at Euston earlier. Great atmosphere!

Singing our praises on Soccer Saturday. Especially Merson who described today as a nightmare fixture for Everton.

Back